• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch

Third of a season left to play. Transfer and loan window closed. You reckon they'd be better with someone like Roy Keane or Steve Bruce at the helm who between them know less than jackbrick about the squad at their disposal?

No, I think they'd have been far better sticking with Mick McCarthy who has experience fighting relegation battles, knows the squad and can make the difference.

O'neil has made a huge difference at Sunderland without making many moves in the transfer market, if your going to fire your manager to get someone experienced in you have to line them up before you fire him.

No, I think they'd have been far better sticking with Mick McCarthy who has experience fighting relegation battles, knows the squad and can make the difference.

O'neil has made a huge difference at Sunderland without making many moves in the transfer market, if your going to fire your manager to get someone experienced in you have to line them up before you fire him.

I agree

The alternative would be Steve Bruce, but luckily for Wolves Steve Morgan isn't that stupid. Bruce even went public with his interest in the job and they won't talk to him. Haha.

Face it Steve, you suck.

Breaking: Wolves chairman Steve Morgan has admitted offering manager's job to Gregg Jevin before appointing Terry Connor

Mick McCarty is free I gather. He has recent and relevant experience of keeping a struggling Black Country team, which isn't West Brom, in the top flight against all the odds.

Could be worth a punt?...

The alternative would be Steve Bruce, but luckily for Wolves Steve Morgan isn't that stupid. Bruce even went public with his interest in the job and they won't talk to him. Haha.

Face it Steve, you suck.

Bruce held talks with Wolves last week according to Talksport?

Well he has nothing to lose, if he saves them from relegation then he will be a hero but if he gets them relegated, he leaves, but everyone assumes that they are going down now anyway and so Connor won't lose so much face.

Wolves have a squad good enough for mid table. Should they go down I expect them to come straight back up again and it will be much easier for a new man to come in in the summer.

Knows the squad inside out. Hope he does well.

me too seems like a decent bloke, and a helluva lot of pressure on him, if he really has the respect all of the squad, i'm sure he'll keep them up this season.
With Samba having left Blackburn, they have a good opportunity now!

If they do go down and we find ourselves short one squad striker this summer I think we should put in a bid for Steven Fletcher.

Wolves were horrible in the first half. No urgency or spirit, just dire. Didn't watch the 2nd half.

Back