• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch

ForkedImpassionedCaribou-max-1mb.gif

It's a ship that sailed long ago, I guess, but I wondered why they never went for Jol. He'd have got them playing.

It's a ship that sailed long ago, I guess, but I wondered why they never went for Jol. He'd have got them playing.

Jol's highlight was us, went downhill ever since ...

Sad, but for most mortal managers, it's timing/circumstance/players that decide success or not, vs. just ability.

I really don't think so .. he should be .. but as long as the fans keep attending and the tv revenue stays ... that board doesn't care.

The board may be smelling a rat. Read somewhere that Kroenke fils was at the game to assess fan reaction. Someone probably told him that the fans had huddled together in one section for warmth and were happily singing Blue Moon, though.

Hope you’re right, anyway.

I really don't think so .. he should be .. but as long as the fans keep attending and the tv revenue stays ... that board doesn't care.

I don't think that they can afford a second season outside of the CL. So I think that he'll have to win the EL to keep his job.

I don't think that they can afford a second season outside of the CL. So I think that he'll have to win the EL to keep his job.

Latest accounts showed profits were down from, IIRC, 50 to 25 million. Commercial income is up, but all these big new contracts will be eating into Kroenke's take.

Cotterill has left Birmingham. They're now after Monk, who will no doubt be sacked at some point next season.

Monk official. Another manager who has a higher reputation than deserved.

Given how he will be given virtual autonomy (Brum owners based in China) he has a chance to really build something, so itll be interesting to see how it goes.

Back