• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch

He'll have to que up, as there's already someone there doing it. And they even want to extend his contract.

My Dipper supporting mate texted me at half time when Arsenal were beating City saying "Arsenal looking great. Definites for top 4. I even think they've a good chance of overtaking Liverpool and Chelsea for second". I nearly fell off the chair coz he's normally clued in. I did wonder if he was taking the tinkle but he wasn't so I had a bet with him there and then that Woolwich wouldn't get top 4. Another Dipper mate on the text group also thought they'd get top 4 and had a bit of the action.

Since then, they went from 1 up to 2-1 down v City and lost the game, went out of the FA Cup to Forest, went out of the League Cup to Liverpool B and drew at home to Burnley.

Marvelous.

Back