• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch

Will get sacked before 2020 is over.
They love a fighter in Napoli, but he's a former Milan coach and player, so he'll need instant results to have any chance of surviving there. The fans will be hard to convince, but if the results go their way, the might end up loving him.

Carlo Ancelotti agrees deal with Everton to take over as manager

Carlo Ancelotti has agreed a deal to take over as Everton’s manager and may forgo money he is owed by Napoli under the terms of his dismissal in order to speed his appointment at Goodison Park.

Ancelotti was sacked by Napoli last week but remains under contract until June 2021. He will hold talks with the Serie A club and decide the best course of action to sever his ties and succeed Marco Silva at Everton.

I wonder if the links with English clubs were the reason for his sacking?

Why is Man U sticking with OGS?

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Because Gary Neville said they need to stick by someone.

to be fair to OGS I think he’s made some good signings and his results against the better teams have been enough to stop any fan mutiny. He’s trying to play attacking football and bring the kids through. Poch’s availability puts him under more pressure though, if they don’t get CL it would be a big show of faith to give him the summer window when that would be the preferred time for a new manager to join.

I think man u are at risk of losing out to lucrative sponsorship deals if they are not careful.
Their business has always been about the global fanbase, I am sure they are losing market share to clubs like Liverpool and us. No problem filling their stadium of course, but the global fanbase is much, much bigger than ticket sales.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I wonder if Arsenal's global fanbase has taken a hit in the last few years?.. with City and Liverpool now at the top they must be losing out on potential foreign investment and sponsorship. I cant imagine many youngsters in the far east or Africa etc will be chosing them as their team now either

I wonder if Arsenal's global fanbase has taken a hit in the last few years?.. with City and Liverpool now at the top they must be losing out on potential foreign investment and sponsorship. I cant imagine many youngsters in the far east or Africa etc will be chosing them as their team now either
Maybe their fan base has grown in Rwanda

Back