• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch 2015/16

the Jose or Simeone stuff is surely a joke...

they are a much bigger club than SCBC though, they have a rich history and dare I say an element of class

Absolute joke. Stayed up comfortably. I guess Leicester's one off has given other chairmen ideas above their station.

Since their game against us when they were gonna stake a claim for a CL spot they've taken 15 points from 19 games. It's not like their owners are known for their patience either.

Since their game against us when they were gonna stake a claim for a CL spot they've taken 15 points from 19 games. It's not like their owners are known for their patience either.

They were never going to maintain that pace though. You have to view the season as a whole. Just a few points behind Chelsea, they can still finish as high as 11th.

Is next season in the PL shaping up to be the battle of the best managers in Europe? Who's missing? Simeone?

The Top 8 all have excellent managers. I feel like Chelsea have missed out, I know Conte did well with Juve but Allegri is arguably doing better. With Terry still at the club it seems all a bit too AVB but could be completely wrong, I predicted Leicester to be relegated this season!

Will be interesting to see who Everton appoint.

wpid-michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Aston Villa’s managerial shortlist is down to Roberto Di Matteo and Nigel Pearson after they were snubbed by David Moyes.

Ouch.

If, and they're two very big ifs, Everton's new owners are prepared to invest in the squad and they keep hold of their star players, they do have massive potential as a club and should be an attractive proposition for a manager. And whilst I do think their squad on paper is probably at least as good as Southampton's, Koeman will have bigger fish to fry in the near future. Can see him at Arsenal when Wenger retires, or at Man Utd/Chelsea if Mourinho/Conte don't work out.

Back