• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch 2014/15

They made him personally call players to tell them their contracts were not being renewed and they were getting released and then they sacked him!

I hope it went...

Hello, this is Steve Stone
Oh hi Steve, sorry but we won't require your services next season.
Is John with you? Pass him the phone will you?

Had it on good authority (Although dunno what that means most of the time) Steve McLaren to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Benitez to West Ham. Dunno if mentioned anywhere else but looking forward to how much truth or hogwash this is. Sorry if posted already.

This was what I posted 2 months ago.

Warburton had an interview with Leeds but G.Rangers is where he's going according to my source. Pretty commonly known now I guess but ill post anything else soon.

fundamental differences between him and the clubs hierarchy apparently . Perhaps he thought his son was innocent?

fundamental differences between him and the clubs hierarchy apparently . Perhaps he thought his son was innocent?

initially i thought it could be purely football related. ie. pearson thinks club should try to consolidate, whilst owners are more ambitious and want to push for europe etc

but it seems like there were other deeper issues (if reports are to be believed)

Back