• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch 2014/15

Malky Mackay sacked by Wigan. Second casualty this season for the most patient owner in the world.

Had it on good authority (Although dunno what that means most of the time) Steve McLaren to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Benitez to West Ham. Dunno if mentioned anywhere else but looking forward to how much truth or flimflam this is. Sorry if posted already.

mclaren is an idiot if he makes that move

the thing is though, he isnt going to be getting the managers job at any club with significantly more prestige than Saudi Sportswashing Machine. and Saudi Sportswashing Machine do invest in decent players, meaning that they will not really be one of the favourites for relegation, so there will be a level of stability in terms of the club not really fearing relegation. this should mean that his stock will not really drop too much whilst at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, unlike potentially at some other epl jobs. imagine if he took the club like sunderland down; he may never get a prem job again.

i dont think itll be such a bad move for him overall.

Had it on good authority (Although dunno what that means most of the time) Steve McLaren to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Benitez to West Ham. Dunno if mentioned anywhere else but looking forward to how much truth or hogwash this is. Sorry if posted already.

Ohhh...is this the same 'authority' that said that Ozil would be sold in January and go to Bayern?

Is your 'authority' related to a bookie by any chance? :D

Had it on good authority (Although dunno what that means most of the time) Steve McLaren to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Benitez to West Ham. Dunno if mentioned anywhere else but looking forward to how much truth or hogwash this is. Sorry if posted already.

Thought they were both common rumours. The McClaren one might have legs, but the other one is just someone with an agenda. Either Benitez fishing for a PL job (no chance he'd go to Wham IMO) or West Ham putting pressure on Fat Sam. Aren't they interested in Moyes too?

Thought they were both common rumours. The McClaren one might have legs, but the other one is just someone with an agenda. Either Benitez fishing for a PL job (no chance he'd go to Wham IMO) or West Ham putting pressure on Fat Sam. Aren't they interested in Moyes too?

if benitez wants to manage in the pl again, he needs to start adding acheivements to his cv (to get a top 6 pl job). i dont think anyone in the top 6 would want him any time soon: arsenal/man utd can go for much better managers. and levy wouldnt want to work with someone who always moans about a lack of funds. maybe he could go back to liverpool. i think some of their fans still hold him in high regard.

at the moment, if he wants a pl job, i think he needs to accept that a team like whu would be a great opportunity for him.

if benitez wants to manage in the pl again, he needs to start adding acheivements to his cv (to get a top 6 pl job). i dont think anyone in the top 6 would want him any time soon: arsenal/man utd can go for much better managers. and levy wouldnt want to work with someone who always moans about a lack of funds. maybe he could go back to liverpool. i think some of their fans still hold him in high regard.

at the moment, if he wants a pl job, i think he needs to accept that a team like whu would be a great opportunity for him.

It seems his contract with Napoli is up in the summer, which would explain his name being linked to other clubs. He did a remarkable job at Chelsea and has won the Italian cup and super cup with Napoli, so I'm not sure what other achievements he needs to add.

It seems his contract with Napoli is up in the summer, which would explain his name being linked to other clubs. He did a remarkable job at Chelsea and has won the Italian cup and super cup with Napoli, so I'm not sure what other achievements he needs to add.

oh yh, he has actually won a brickload. but for some reason hes never really struck me as someone that the big clubs would really want. the inter appointment appears to be the only genuinely elite job that he got. even the chelsea job was a temp one. when jobs at real madrid, barcelona, psg, man utd, city etc open up, he doesnt seem to be someone that these calibre of clubs want. and i cant see arsenal or us going for him. so that only leaves liverpool and the teams outside of the top 6 if he wants a pl return imo.

Do you believe it? Seems totally implausible to me..

It doesn't matter whether I believe it or not surely? It's what I've heard from a contact whose involved in the game is all I feel is right to say. If you believe it's implausible fine no problem I'd rather leave it there and continue the discussion if/when it does or doesn't happen.

It doesn't matter whether I believe it or not surely? It's what I've heard from a contact whose involved in the game is all I feel is right to say. If you believe it's implausible fine no problem I'd rather leave it there and continue the discussion if/when it does or doesn't happen.

ok, will do....thanks for sharing anyhow...though i'll be adding you to my 'list' if this doesn't happen :p

Back