• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Manager Sack Watch 2013/14

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
First one out the door already: Swindon Town part company with Kevin McDonald by mutual consent.

well they've been in the bottom 4 for weeks and have shown no sign of moving out, not even scored a goal

First one out the door already: Swindon Town part company with Kevin McDonald by mutual consent.

Hmm and we have just loaned them 3 guys for the season, wonder if the new guy will want 3 youngsters from another club or to bring in his own people.

Sherwood who deals with this should be able to know whether clubs are stable and a good place for players to go. But hey sherwood is highly thought of apparently so no point questioning the wisdom of sending players on loan to a club that has been a bit of a basket case for a couple of seasons.

Hope all goes well and pritchard gets games as he was looking ok at the league above last year with peterborough. I shall be keeping an eye on Swindon this year because of the loan players.

Hmm and we have just loaned them 3 guys for the season, wonder if the new guy will want 3 youngsters from another club or to bring in his own people.

Sherwood who deals with this should be able to know whether clubs are stable and a good place for players to go. But hey sherwood is highly thought of apparently so no point questioning the wisdom of sending players on loan to a club that has been a bit of a basket case for a couple of seasons.

Hope all goes well and pritchard gets games as he was looking ok at the league above last year with peterborough. I shall be keeping an eye on Swindon this year because of the loan players.

Or maybe Spurs/Sherwood knows who the next manager is.... :-"

interesting that wenger is talking a new contract, who have psg got lined up instead?

Didn't they hire Laurent Blanc?

Leonardo just quit as DoF after receiving a 13-month ban from all official duties after pushing a referee.

Sherwood favourite for the Swindon job. Les Ferdinand linked too (as his assistant?). Sherwood's mate Lee Power on the board.

Sounds like a coup, rather than a concern for our youngsters.

dingdonginsonTimes: Shocked and sort of not.. RT @tancredipalmeri: BREAKING: according to catalan paper Sport, Barcelona announce departure of Vilanova tonight!

dingdonginsonTimes: Shocked and sort of not.. RT @tancredipalmeri: BREAKING: according to catalan paper Sport, Barcelona announce departure of Vilanova tonight!

All the papers in Spain reports this now

Barca have called a press conference tonight

Going to be replaced by Joan Francesc Ferrer, who I have never heard about

As a matter of interest (to me) why do we need to move all the old stuff? I am not very computer literate. Does it save bandwidth (whatever that means?)

So Hiddink has quit Anzhi today

And is immediately made favourite to be the new coach at Barca

Would be a good choice for them imo

ahhh...given tito's situation i'd be surprised if they didn't already have Martino lined up in a succession plan. all staged for the press and the world. i wonder just how much influence messi had on martino's appointment.

Back