• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Man of the match - Liverpool (H)

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I imagine that hjojberg will be unlikely to hit one of those again for us, such as shame it will be associated with a poor team performance. Not his fault but Ndombele couldn’t impact the game further up the pitch after a decent first half, so Hjojberg gets my vote.

Last edited:
Every single one of them was fudging brick and should never play for the club again.

Even Lamela, even Bale.

That was the worst performance by any football team in the history of the universe. FIFA should throw us out for embarrassing football.

Rodon for me. Horrific mistake for the goal but thought he was excellent other than that on a very tough evening and surrounded, as he was, by clowns to left of him and jokers to the right.

Rodon for me. Okay, so he made a big mistake for the third goal, but he did well apart from that.

Hojbjerg and Ndombele were great up to our goal, but really didn't do too much afterwards. Not entirely their fault, mind. It was hard to make out on my stream sometimes, but I'm sure even Hojbjerg was misplacing simple passes in the last 20 minutes.

Back