• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Man of the match - Fulham (A)

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted Dele from options available. Would probably have voted the same anyway. That said, another solid performance from Sanchez. Toby is, for me, a calming influence. Ndombele, caught some criticism from some, but 94% passing accuracy, plus everything else he brings, is worth mention. Bale brought Bale's class to the first half and Harry and Sonny brought composure to the closing stages. Lamela and Lucas brought what they usually do, energy and no small amount of irritant to the opposition. Everyone else did their jobs (well!). Special mention to Lloris.

Team Preformance. Long may it continue.

Voted for Sanchez too. Oddly enough, I can't say I feel very confident whenever he goes for the ball, but somehow, he won the most important battles. There's something about his demeanor that makes it look like it almost happens by accident but maybe I'm just projecting my own lack of confidence on him.

Last edited:
They had 3 shots in target so 3 saves
None that were hard
Hugo was faultless but not IMO MOTM
Hands up, got to admit the saves don't look half as good on replay. Must be a reflection of my sheer relief at the time. The way they dominated us at times, was convinced we were staring down the barrel. Thank fudge their finishing did match their approach play.

Hands up, got to admit the saves don't look half as good on replay. Must be a reflection of my sheer relief at the time. The way they dominated us at times, was convinced we were staring down the barrel. Thank fudge their finishing did match their approach play.
I think it’s the word dominance
Look at the action areas and heat maps and it shows that they had a lot of ball but creating very little with it
And that was with us being knackered

Back