• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Man of the match - Arsenal (A)

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the greatest goal in the history of the sport

Not according to Martin Tyler and Alan Smith. They reacted as if it was a mishit or something. I couldn't believe how underwhelmed they were by it - it was absolutely sensational. I reacted similarly to Reguilon and any football lover would have reacted the same. Only a Woolwich fan could be anything but amazed by that goal.

Which might explain Tyler and Smith's reactions.

Not according to Martin Tyler and Alan Smith. They reacted as if it was a mishit or something. I couldn't believe how underwhelmed they were by it - it was absolutely sensational. I reacted similarly to Reguilon and any football lover would have reacted the same. Only a Woolwich fan could be anything but amazed by that goal.

I love that both times he's done that, our left back has been in shot reacting in exactly the same way.

in the last six weeks Moura has decided to to get a grip on his game, he's stopped passing to the opposition which he kept doing and decide to keep the ball and just run with it, much better and far more direct,i wish Bale would take a leaf out of his book lol...

Lucas for me. His 2nd half showing was great. Taking it to the Arsenal players and only getting stopped with a foul. MOM easily for us.

in the last six weeks Moura has decided to to get a grip on his game, he's stopped passing to the opposition which he kept doing and decide to keep the ball and just run with it, much better and far more direct,i wish Bale would take a leaf out of his book lol...
For sure Moura has been outstanding recently, an absolute joy to watch, and it's beem great to see him go at players the way he has.

But maybe you forgot that in the last few weeks Bale, too, has decided to get a grip on his game? Because in that short time he's scored six, laid on three assists, gained two MotM awards from whoscored.com and into the bargain dazzled us with some sublime skills that most top players can only dream of.

And all of that in just seven appearances, roughly the equivalent of just four 90 minute matches, prior to yesterday's game.

Hey ho.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/13812/Show/Gareth-Bale

Last edited:

Sick to death of having him commentating on our games.
Bad enough Tyler with his Arsenal bias without having big nose on it too.

Back