• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Man of the match - Arsenal (A)

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I gave it to lamela because I think he's been excellent recently but the goalscorers have stolen his thunder.
Typical really that I voted for lamela when sanchez, who I've been defending, will win it.

I gave it to lamela because I think he's been excellent recently but the goalscorers have stolen his thunder.
Typical really that I voted for lamela when sanchez, who I've been defending, will win it.
Lamela was excellent but don't see how you can vote for a player who stupidly gets himself a second bookable. Regardless of whether it was accidental he was always taking a risk arming off an opponent the way he did. They're always going to go down like thye've been pole-axed.

Lamela was excellent but don't see how you can vote for a player who stupidly gets himself a second bookable. Regardless of whether it was accidental he was always taking a risk arming off an opponent the way he did. They're always going to go down like thye've been pole-axed.

he was a numpty. He was the epitome of the sublime and the ridiculous today!

Because he gave me the only slice of joy in a 90 mins of putrid, turgid, joy sapping football.
And what a slice.

Lamela, yes people will say he's a numpty but he rides that line very well with cards for years.

Honourable mention to Lucas who really tried to force it on his own at the end

Lamela, solely for the goal. The rest of that performance was absolute dog brick from the rest of them.

Yep agree with everyone who voted for Moura. He showed fight, he kept showing, he kept running at them, drew fouls and used the ball well.

Can't think of many others who did any of that, Lamela to some degree + an exceptional goal, but Moura clearly heads and shoulders above any other.

Moura by a long, long way. Lamela scored a worldie but undid that by stupidly putting us down to 10 men. With 11 on the pitch in that last 10 to 15 mins we may well have got something.

Can we please have a reverse Man of the match. I.e. Who was worst. For me

Bale
NDombele
Doherty
PEH
Kane ( would have been higher but for the last 10 minutes)

Back