• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Malcom

legit account but whether he knows anything that any other journalist wouldn't know is a different matter.

Hi Yabba. Someone I know with name jabbathehut has just died and asked me to put his £2m in honest bank account so I need someone with same name to me let move this lots money from Nigeria to you can you please post you bank details here and I will move money to you? This is legit and not scam artist no not at all it’s not.
Thanking you your friend.

“Richard Jansen” has removed his profile picture and a 2nd pic of the same guy he’d found, and replaced it with a BeIN logo.

Someone has clearly called him out for stealing pictures, the lying fraud. :rolleyes:

“Richard Jansen” has removed his profile picture and a 2nd pic of the same guy he’d found, and replaced it with a BeIN logo.

Someone has clearly called him out for stealing pictures, the lying fraud. :rolleyes:

Haha. Clearly heard you were onto him!

Back