• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Malcom

Malcom came on tonight for Barca as Dembele went off injured. Got to say watching him not anything different to what we have in Lucas and Son

Malcom came on tonight for Barca as Dembele went off injured. Got to say watching him not anything different to what we have in Lucas and Son

The trouble is we haven’t got Lucas and Son ATM
But I’m not sure he will be useful quick enough!
So I personally don’t think it will happen anyway.

The trouble is we haven’t got Lucas and Son ATM
But I’m not sure he will be useful quick enough!
So I personally don’t think it will happen anyway.
Plus injury to Dembele did not look good so I’d doubt they’d loan/Sell anyway. Think you’re right he won’t get to where we need him that quickly as he’s not been played much anyway.

Without claiming to know anything about Malcom looking at that YouTube he looks like a Son type who’s fast, dribbling and powerful long range shot - to me looks like could play as the forward aswell as AM. So a loan would make sense as we could do with cover there for a while and would be relatively risk free.

Btw what is Moura if he’s not a dribbler?:D

Pacy dribbler, nutmegs, flicks, spectacular goals, likes a long range pot shot.
Watching that Malcom YouTube video made me realise what a similar one I could've made about a certain Andros Townsend.

'IF' Lorente has a chance of a move back to Spain I would prefer a PAYP for Carroll or give Sterling a runout

"through his toys out the pram 'again' on Saturday.........told the manager to foxtrot oscar"
Considering how Janssen has been frozen out for more nebulous reasons, I can’t see Carroll getting much match time if he launches any verbal tirades at Pochettino!

Considering how Janssen has been frozen out for more nebulous reasons, I can’t see Carroll getting much match time if he launches any verbal tirades at Pochettino!

The media again! it was cobblers! On Saturday night he said he was off to the US, China even back up norf........tantrums

Me:mad:

Even if Carroll made sense in terms of finance, ability, or timing, his injury record is worse than anyone we’ve got. Even in the middle of a huge injury crisis.

Can’t see how signing the worlds second* most injury prone player would help us through an injury crisis!

* here’s looking at you Wheelchair

In fairness, if I was Carroll's agent...
panto-offer.jpg

"Do you fancy panto in Guildford with Les Dennis?"

Even if Carroll made sense in terms of finance, ability, or timing, his injury record is worse than anyone we’ve got. Even in the middle of a huge injury crisis.

Can’t see how signing the worlds second* most injury prone player would help us through an injury crisis!

* here’s looking at you Wheelchair
Kieron Dyer says hi.

What do all three have in common??

Back