• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Malcom

Based on two youtube videos I will be absolutely pi$$ed if we dont buy him. But seriously looks a talent and a lot of hype around him. Clearly very talented on the ball and has a good shot too.

We are not going to outbid United. However it just might come down to which club Malcom prefers to join, as with Sanchez who chose us over Barca.

I hope that we sign him because I am sure that I will never tire of the Malcom in the middle gags

I love it when Brazilians have random old-fashioned English names. I really want us to be linked with Derek (pronounced De-rick) from Botafogo

My current favourite has to be "Wellington" for all the funny irony and possible explanations how such a name was given

Considering transfer fees nowadays, I'm not that surprised that they rejected £31m (assuming thats true). If he continues to play like those clips suggest for another year or two they could probably double that amount

But it was funny and still can be in good taste.

Joke police not having it?

I dont think its in bad taste at all - why would it be?

At the start it was funny, but is now approaching the Bassong/suspended one...

Back