• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

@Lutonspur

Hey, no Scara hasn't scared me off lol. He and I have good relations, not quiet in the same way that @Danishfurniturelover and I have relations but that story is why I have been away. It started with a DM from Chich and an invite. The rest is history and sore. I am back now!

Thanks for asking, it means a load :)

Haha. Good to see you back.

Not sure how I feel about the Pm from Chich... but only because I didn't get one. ;).

Hey, no Scara hasn't scared me off lol. He and I have good relations, not quiet in the same way that @Danishfurniturelover and I have relations but that story is why I have been away. It started with a DM from Chich and an invite. The rest is history and sore. I am back now!

Thanks for asking, it means a load :)

I do not recall this.

That is not to say it did not happen.

Back