• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lukaku

If he's worth £75m, Kane must be worth upwards of £150m.

Lukaku has had 5 seasons in the Premier League where he's played 30 games or more, and only hit over 20 league goals once.

Kane has had 3 seasons in the Premier League where he's played 30 games or more, and hit over 20 league goals in each of them, scoring more goals each season.

If he's worth £75m, Kane must be worth upwards of £150m.

Lukaku has had 5 seasons in the Premier League where he's played 30 games or more, and only hit over 20 league goals once.

Kane has had 3 seasons in the Premier League where he's played 30 games or more, and hit over 20 league goals in each of them, scoring more goals each season.

100% but Kane has played for a better team with a better coach

Kane just has a better all round game, he gets his role so much better and is always involved. Even in a poor game game is still there to noticed.

I've seen Lukaku play decent sides and have the presence of an amoeba

He's a good striker, but I'm not sure he'll give them a ton more than Zlatan did last season. Feel similarly about the Lacazette signing. Think both will do well, but neither of them are making me really nervous. If Liverpool get Keita or City get VVD, that would be a different story...

Do you really think VVD would make that much difference?

I can't see pool getting Keita as I don't see them selling but I've never seen him play to know how good he is

Can't argue with that, but I think last season, Harry moved to another level. 29 league goals in 30 league games is amazing.

That's why he is now world class

People can say what they want about him but his numbers don't lie

I even had people say he doesn't do it I'm champs league yet he got 2 goals in 3 games

He is the perfect striker and everyone would want him if he was available

The player I think people are missing a trick with Inenacho from a city

I think he is a brilliant striker and I know It would men's changing our side but him with Kane would fudging immense IMO

I think he is a brilliant striker and I know It would men's changing our side but him with Kane would fudging immense IMO

There will be plenty of games to play them two up top together. If trippier is to be our favoured RB ... it could be almost unplayable for opponents for 90 mins.

However if ianacho came we would probably need a pacy winger on the left that could compensate for davies (if rose was rested/out of the team).

Would give us real options ... seriously real

He looks quick and raw. Wasting his time at City behind Aguero and Jesus.

Yeah I'd consider him a prospect worth giving a shot as back up to Kane.

Him with Kane would mean moving Alli away from the #10 role? I think that would make us significantly worse.

He's a talent, but far from the finished product imo. Brilliant at this point? Not seeing it. Has that potential, but not sure we're the right place for him to develop that potential.

Him with Kane would mean moving Alli away from the #10 role? I think that would make us significantly worse.

He's a talent, but far from the finished product imo. Brilliant at this point? Not seeing it. Has that potential, but not sure we're the right place for him to develop that potential.

Has he best goals to minute ratio in the league despite only get brief cameos. Clearly has a decent attitude as never complained once about how he has been treated.

Only negative is he would be going African nations. It that's his right.., and may explain why Leicester want him as they love a player to go there

You could play him up too with Kane and Alli behind and move Erisken into midfield with Victor. Many times last season we were so comfortable in midfield one holder would have done

Has he best goals to minute ratio in the league despite only get brief cameos. Clearly has a decent attitude as never complained once about how he has been treated.

Only negative is he would be going African nations. It that's his right.., and may explain why Leicester want him as they love a player to go there

You could play him up too with Kane and Alli behind and move Erisken into midfield with Victor. Many times last season we were so comfortable in midfield one holder would have done

If you only looked at his starts his goals to minutes ratio would be terrible. He's like Hernandez, at a big club he's best when used as an impact sub.

If you only looked at his starts his goals to minutes ratio would be terrible. He's like Hernandez, at a big club he's best when used as an impact sub.

Has there been any talk of including Iheanacho in an exchange deal for Walker? Sounds like he'd be a better option coming off the bench than Janssen.

As I said before, the good thing about this is that it should ensure that Man C will realise that £50m for Walker isn't expensive. Different positions I know...

Back