• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Luiz Suarez

It's like poking in a pile of pigbrick looking for a pearl. The process ain't worth the prize.

I spend time with a number of Liverpool fans who are almost physically ill at what Suarez has done to their beloved club's image. We don't need that. Pride is priceless.

Why does Liverpool insist on airing out every piece of dirty laundry? Some things are just better done in quiet.

I have no idea. Going public with a wish like that seems like a lose-lose situation. If he does apologise everyone knows it's because he was asked to, if he doesn't it becomes even more obvious that the manager has no control over him. If they just asked him quietly instead either he does it and all is good or if he doesn't no one knows. That might even give him the chance to wait until the possibilities of a transfer is over and then apologise, but asking him publicly now removes that possibility too.

It's like poking in a pile of pigbrick looking for a pearl. The process ain't worth the prize.

I spend time with a number of Liverpool fans who are almost physically ill at what Suarez has done to their beloved club's image. We don't need that. Pride is priceless.

a lot of that is due to their vehement group denial over the Evra incident though

I have no idea. Going public with a wish like that seems like a lose-lose situation. If he does apologise everyone knows it's because he was asked to, if he doesn't it becomes even more obvious that the manager has no control over him. If they just asked him quietly instead either he does it and all is good or if he doesn't no one knows. That might even give him the chance to wait until the possibilities of a transfer is over and then apologise, but asking him publicly now removes that possibility too.

I don't know how to use the like button

If you have to cheat and dive and bite and racially abuse people in order to win a tin pot, then the tin pot ain't worth winning.

The game is about glory, not about winning by cheating. It's bad enough having this **** turn up at the Lane once a season. Unthinkable to have him turning out in the Lillywhite shirt.

Well said. I would be physically ill if this odious little goblin played for us. We can't afford his transfer fee anyway so nothing to worry about.

I bet there are a lot of fans who would hate the idea of him signing but deep inside, really would love him playing for us. :D

I don't know how to use the like button

Have you considered a career in gameshow hosting? ;)

One thing I didn't think of earlier is that the club could be doing this in an attempt to be seen to cover their backs and try everything. I think a lot of Liverpool fans have turned on Suarez now, at least the club looks innocent to their own fans. "They even tried to get him to apologise".

I still very much prefer the Spurs way of doing things, I can take the uncertainty for a couple of weeks if it improves the chances of a better outcome for the club even by a very small percentage.

I have no idea. Going public with a wish like that seems like a lose-lose situation.

Perhaps Rogers just wants to shame him and turn people against him so that when he leaves, the Scouse "people" will say "good riddance" instead of "oh no we lost ratty"

I think Suarez will be this seasons Moutiniho/Damiao/Aguero. No intention of actually signing them, but make it look good on deadline day.

Actually, I think that signing a player with abilities like Suarez is a good idea. Soldado will be our #1 target man. We should sign a back-up striker who can also play from the wing. For example, Anelka used to play on the right with Drogba in the middle, same as Remy, Tevez, Aguero and etc. No good #9 only striker will agree to join us to play as second-fiddle to Soldado with the prospect to start only when Soldado is injured or in less-important games.

Back