• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Luiz Suarez

The Real Madrid propaganda machine now at full speed

This is wednesdays front page of MARCA

I expect a RAWK meltdown soon :p

kcjdab.jpg

Nah, the old guard are remarkably respectful towards each other. Yes, they do screw everyone below them with ferocity, but I doubt the likes of Zidane and Modric will be quite so lippy about Liverpool's Suarez when compared to little old Tottenham's Bale.

Sigh. **** them all.

Nah, the old guard are remarkably respectful towards each other. Yes, they do screw everyone below them with ferocity, but I doubt the likes of Zidane and Modric will be quite so lippy about Liverpool's Suarez when compared to little old Tottenham's Bale.

Sigh. **** them all.

Like Barca and Fabregas?

Like Barca and Fabregas?

Point taken, but even amidst all that 'let him come home' gibberish, I couldn't detect the 'we have a GHod-given right to come in for him, we're doing you a favor by condescending to take him off your grubby little fingers' attitude Madrid showed over Bale. You will not see Zidane and Modric disparaging Liverpool like they disparaged us.

Like I said, **** them all.

Indeed - it would be funny though. Once Suarez comes out and declares that Real Madrid were his boyhood club, look out!

I wouldn't say that at all Dubai, Real Madrid don't care who they **** off, whether it is Barcelona, Man Utd, Juventus or little old Tottenham. If they're gonna go after Suarez, this is only the beginning, they'll ramp it up.

As for the Barcelona and Fabregas thing, I actually think that was far worse than anything Real did with us. I obviously found it funny that it was happening to Arsenal but despite that, could see objectively that their conduct towards Arsenal and a player still contracted with them was abysmal.

It will grow and grow if real want him no doubt about it ,it's what they do.

And they used modric because of the tottenham connection and him knowing bale
Zidane was just personal because he was'nt good enough to come to spurs as he was made of wood #-o

It will grow and grow if real want him no doubt about it ,it's what they do.

And they used modric because of the tottenham connection and him knowing bale
Zidane was just personal because he was'nt good enough to come to spurs as he was made of wood #-o

Zidane really likes to hold a grudge, doesn't he. Let it go Zinedine, build a bridge and move on. Life's too short.

All these people who think that the world is against us....deary me

HAHA very much this. We hardly ever lose a player that we still would want and when we do we ALWAYS get way more than what they are worth. Unless you are at the very very top of the food chain it is how football works unbelievable how paranoid some Spurs fans are.

Carrick wanted to leave and we got a good sum

Berba kicked up a big fuss and we got a very good sum

Modric kicked up a fuss and we also got a very good sum

Bale apparently kicked up a fuss and we got a world record transfer fee.

I call that good business rather than us being a "selling" club

Back