• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Luiz Suarez

I don't know, you'll have to wait until 10:30. New contract maybe, or perhaps on his way somewhere ...

I think its more than likely that Benzema is going to **** which means RM can pay the x amount that Liverscum want.

Its all gonna go off transfer wise in the next ten days

Maybe they are, but we are waiting for AVB to be back for the announcement, or maybe we were not the hold up with the deal.

Equally likely Perez had one too many Rioja's tonight and drunk dialled

This is it bang on. Bale has been done for days. Its not gonna be announced until we have his replacements in or else we will be paying extra for every player.
Don't think this "paying extra for every player" really matters anymore. We all know that Bale has gone, and we all know we have cash to spend. I'm sure the clubs and agents we are dealing with know this too, regardless of the Bale deal not being made official yet..

yep Madrid want suarez......will pull out all the stops to get their man....

enjoy Liverpool....you will love the Madrid antics.

The deal makes no sense unless we've been lead to believe that Madrid have no money at all :lol:

Back