• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Rewarding performances with the knowledge that bigger clubs are watching him. If he performs even better next season they might not get him to sign one.

I think it smacks of, bids are already coming in, this just allows Bournemouth to up his price up.

He seems to have dropped out of the picture recently, strange because he offers us a different option when he plays.

There's only one reason you don't get playing time under Poch... you are not good enough for the team.

Truth be told, I have been less than impressed with the Brazilian this season and have said this repeatedly. He was supposed to be a brilliant dribbler - as good as Zaha, they said. Well if that is the case, then I need a double pair of glasses because I do not remember a single decent take-on from him that beats one or two players comprehensively. He was supposed to be lightning fast and the answer to our counter-attacking problems. He has not scored a single goal (I stand corrected) on the break unlike Sonny who really exemplifies this characteristic. His single assist does not do much to compensate for this. Above all, when he is in the team our play looks more laboured and confused. If he does not start against Soton, Poch would seem to agree with my assessment.

There's only one reason you don't get playing time under Poch... you are not good enough for the team.

Truth be told, I have been less than impressed with the Brazilian this season and have said this repeatedly. He was supposed to be a brilliant dribbler - as good as Zaha, they said. Well if that is the case, then I need a double pair of glasses because I do not remember a single decent take-on from him that beats one or two players comprehensively. He was supposed to be lightning fast and the answer to our counter-attacking problems. He has not scored a single goal (I stand corrected) on the break unlike Sonny who really exemplifies this characteristic. His single assist does not do much to compensate for this. Above all, when he is in the team our play looks more laboured and confused. If he does not start against Soton, Poch would seem to agree with my assessment.

On the takes ons he did plenty vs Inter which is one that springs to mind

His second goal vs United was when he went past a man too

And I don’t think he will start vs Southampton personally as clearly he is not favoured currently

Back