• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

How come nobody wants the number 8 shirt? Respect for Mason?

Sent from my [device_name] using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Brazilian ju-ju

01379237828628aa1ce50363PAULINHO8.jpg

His friendship with Aurier had to play a part on his decision you would think.

Very happy with this signing.

Religion is a choice and an opinion (and, IMO a failure of logic) and therefore open to abuse.

Your age, sex, race, sexuality, etc are out of bounds, but your choice of imaginary friend is fair game.

Failure of logic yes and intellect. But it's a crutch for those who are basically insecure. A coping mechanism IMHO.
I loathe the heartache it brings to so many.

I would only hire players who are secular.
And born in Surrey ;)

I love the dash on the new E Class, almost bought one just for that.

The dashes and cameras are great fun sat in a BMW with 8 cameras and sensor it had VAR as well!
I'd like a new Eclass/5series estate but the money is obscene. Don't want new next if I can help. But the Golf still fits my wants, next year in all likelihood.
My old 5 tub still pures along the motorway and is very comfortable.

When the football conversation fades, men talk about cars. It can NEVER be off topic!

The dashes and cameras are great fun sat in a BMW with 8 cameras and sensor it had VAR as well!
I'd like a new Eclass/5series estate but the money is obscene. Don't want new next if I can help. But the Golf still fits my wants, next year in all likelihood.
My old 5 tub still pures along the motorway and is very comfortable.

When the football conversation fades, men talk about cars. It can NEVER be off topic!
Did I suggest an ex-fleet XF before? Test drove one some time ago and they're very nice cars to sit in - not sure if it would suit your needs though.

The XFS makes a lovely sound when you rev it - even the diesel sounds like this:

Nope But ive always wanted the brabus G wagen ... tonka toy for men that never really grew up.
I don't get it. It's the least good looking of all their cars, it's not very fast (engine for engine with other models), it's less comfortable than the competition and no more spacious.

It just seems like a pointless part of their range. Not that I doubt they are great cars - you spend £80-90K on a Mercedes and you're going to get something pretty special, but I just don't see why anyone would buy one over an S or a GLS.

I don't get it. It's the least good looking of all their cars, it's not very fast (engine for engine with other models), it's less comfortable than the competition and no more spacious.

It just seems like a pointless part of their range. Not that I doubt they are great cars - you spend £80-90K on a Mercedes and you're going to get something pretty special, but I just don't see why anyone would buy one over an S or a GLS.

The AMG sounds savage and the new interior is certainly on par with the S class. If you are a little taller then a 4x4 is more comfortable. Merc have certainly upped the stakes recently and left the competitors in their wake.

Did I suggest an ex-fleet XF before? Test drove one some time ago and they're very nice cars to sit in - not sure if it would suit your needs though.

The XFS makes a lovely sound when you rev it - even the diesel sounds like this:
Pffft... call that an exhaust note...

I have a A45 for a run around ... sounds epic ... but too chavvy and will get rid ... they gave me an offer on it that i couldnt turn down at the time

I have a A45 for a run around ... sounds epic ... but too chavvy and will get rid ... they gave me an offer on it that i couldnt turn down at the time
Does look a little like the old covered in superglue and ramraided Halfords kind of car. That said, they do have the performance to back up that look.

Much prefer the C63 (which appears to have become some kind of uniform in Chichester, like the X5 used to be) which is a lot more understated and still brutally quick.

They look OK but I have a thing about modern Jaguars they are neither fish nor fowl for me.
Tarted up mondeo rep mobile or the modern day Granada, sorry.
I would love to get my current antique, again with a better auto box maybe and light power steering. Besides that it is built like a brick out house and goes well when asked. I can't afford the old merc Id like, you know the one.

Last edited:
They look OK but I have a thing about modern Jaguars they are neither fish nor fowl for me.
Tarted up mondeo rep mobile or the modern day Granada, sorry.
That's what I thought about 8 years ago. The recent ones are very comfortable inside - nearly Merc quality (better than BMW and far better than Audi).

They're not the powerful beasts they used to be, but they're very good cruisers if you do any kind of distance.

Back