• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Can't believe this thread hasn't been bumped yet.

Thought he looked a different player yesterday to his recent performances. Would be wonderful if he could regain some form now.

Having him and Son swarming around Llorente really made us look a lot more dangerous in the second half. I think that's part of what's been missing recently. Llorente does create space and he will win flick ons, but we've been missing those runs with Alli and Son missing and Moura being a bit off form.

Can't believe this thread hasn't been bumped yet.

Thought he looked a different player yesterday to his recent performances. Would be wonderful if he could regain some form now.

Having him and Son swarming around Llorente really made us look a lot more dangerous in the second half. I think that's part of what's been missing recently. Llorente does create space and he will win flick ons, but we've been missing those runs with Alli and Son missing and Moura being a bit off form.

Agree, thought he looked poor recently from the bench, but he was brilliant yesterday. Hopefully he can hit a streak of form now like he had at the start of the season.

His dribbling ability is seriously handy for unlocking defences. He seems almost like Dembele in that he's hard to get the ball off.

Great off the bench, same with Lamela so I guess they take turns to start for us.

He was a threat against Watford, it reminded me of another game in CL when he came off the bench and looked a class above as he just went past players with ease, perhaps because he was fresh against tiring legs. Hopefully he is contention today as he took a few knocks for his troubles on Wednesday. I’m hoping there’s more of him to come as he continues to acclimatise to the league and get a better understanding with and from his teammates. with Alli and Kane out this run of games will be an opportunity for him to contribute, Just need to see more of our old friend ‘end product’ from him, he has the tools to follow Sons trajectory for us.

For a Brazilian, Moura can really score more goals for us. He needs to be more calm and composed in front of goal. Want to see him taking more long range shots at goal too.

My punt of the day is for Moura to get his first assist, was unfortunate in not doing so on Wednesday with the Rose effort cleared off the line.

Edit: Only wrong in terms of prediction, and facts...According to sky he had already got 1 PL assist this season, anyone remember which game it was in?

Last edited:
Back