• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

I think he's going to need a month to get match fit for this league. He looked fudged around the 50 minute mark.
If true (I'm not sure if you've seen all his fitness metrics to make this assessment, perhaps you have and will share them with us) then there is something seriously wrong with Moura having been at the club since Jan, having had now World Cup AND a full pre-season.

He was not as poor as some are saying he was, early days for him and its far too early to judge him. Kane was useless yesterday and that did not help Moura.

His touch was brick yesterday, he turned the ball over through lack of control pretty much every time he had it.

Moura made a couple of good runs where he could have been played in but wasn't. Agree he got tired and was less effective. Agree he was bullied off the ball a lot by the Newcash* defenders. Had a nice burst into the box where he could have lashed it but took one extra touch and his shot was blocked. Can do a lot better, but I like him

*We may need a new nickname for them if they don't spend any money...

He was not as poor as some are saying he was, early days for him and its far too early to judge him. Kane was useless yesterday and that did not help Moura.

Harsh on Kane. He did not lose the ball and still continually played the best passes/switched play better than anyone. Blunt in terms of the last third/on goal for sure...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Harsh on Kane. He did not lose the ball and still continually played the best passes/switched play better than anyone. Blunt in terms of the last third/on goal for sure...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Sorry mate i usually agree with your posts but Kane was really poor and he has been for a while ( by his standards). No idea what the problem is but i hope it changes soon.

About this league

Even poorer teams give you no time on the ball
The league he has been watching and sometimes playing in since January? He must be a Sissoko-level player if he is only now learning that against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. And if, as some on here suggest, he’s not fit, I expect Poch will not include him in future squads until he is fit and gets the brains to understand where he’s playing football. There is of course, the possibility that he is fit to Poch’s standards and that he just had a poor game.

The league he has been watching and sometimes playing in since January? He must be a Sissoko-level player if he is only now learning that against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. And if, as some on here suggest, he’s not fit, I expect Poch will not include him in future squads until he is fit and gets the brains to understand where he’s playing football. There is of course, the possibility that he is fit to Poch’s standards and that he just had a poor game.
He is fit
Poch doesn’t player unfit players IMO
What he isn’t though is premier league smart and up to speed
He had a poor game
He will learn from it
I fully expect him to play a huge part in our season

He is fit
Poch doesn’t player unfit players IMO
What he isn’t though is premier league smart and up to speed
He had a poor game
He will learn from it
I fully expect him to play a huge part in our season
I know you only liked the @awesome dawson about Moura's fitness being an issue. I agree that it takes time to get to grips with the ins and outs of the Premier League, but it appears a few here are questioning Moura's physical prowess.

I know you only liked the @awesome dawson about Moura's fitness being an issue. I agree that it takes time to get to grips with the ins and outs of the Premier League, but it appears a few here are questioning Moura's physical prowess.

I wouldn’t
I think he has shown he is more than physical when needed. He didn’t show that Saturday but it happens

Back