• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

You know, I think Moura's hat trick against Ajax is the single greatest memory I have as a Spurs supporter.

I'm too young to remember Anderlecht in '84 -- my voyage of glorious adventure abject misery started when I watched the 1987 FA Cup final and felt sorry for the team in white. With no real football background in my family or friends (it was all about cricket), I still didn't really get it come 1991. The League Cup wins were great, but they were completely surpassed by our Champions' League adventures. From Crouch's winner against Emirates Marketing Project in the first place, to Bale against Maicon. Then Crouch against AC Milan, of course. But the run to the 2019 final was something else, crowned by that hat trick.

Feel free to deride me as one of those modern armchair fans for whom the domestic cups don't mean as much. Because I am. Unashamedly. But even now, thinking about that night in Amsterdam sends a shiver down my spine. Moura will always have a special place in my heart for that.

You know, I think Moura's hat trick against Ajax is the single greatest memory I have as a Spurs supporter.

I'm too young to remember Anderlecht in '84 -- my voyage of glorious adventure abject misery started when I watched the 1987 FA Cup final and felt sorry for the team in white. With no real football background in my family or friends (it was all about cricket), I still didn't really get it come 1991. The League Cup wins were great, but they were completely surpassed by our Champions' League adventures. From Crouch's winner against Emirates Marketing Project in the first place, to Bale against Maicon. Then Crouch against AC Milan, of course. But the run to the 2019 final was something else, crowned by that hat trick.

Feel free to deride me as one of those modern armchair fans for whom the domestic cups don't mean as much. Because I am. Unashamedly. But even now, thinking about that night in Amsterdam sends a shiver down my spine. Moura will always have a special place in my heart for that.
I was at city away
That was immense too due to the swing because of var for the goal that never was
One minute I’m walking out
The next the steward is ushering me in because he saw it had gone to var

I was at city away
That was immense too due to the swing because of var for the goal that never was
One minute I’m walking out
The next the steward is ushering me in because he saw it had gone to var

From an emotional point of view, I've never gone from such a low to such a high so quickly as I did that night when that goal went in and was disallowed. It was incredible. I'd imagine being in the stadium must have been whatever I went through on steroids.

From an emotional point of view, I've never gone from such a low to such a high so quickly as I did that night when that goal went in and was disallowed. It was incredible. I'd imagine being in the stadium must have been whatever I went through on steroids.
I was talking to a steward during the game so the6 didn’t throw my mate out (he was being a knob as we were the bit next to the city fans). He was a sound steward and said he was a red
Obviously game swung all over the place
They scored that late goal and we were distraught so went to leave … the steward stopped me and had his hand on his earpiece and said it’s going to var mate.. wait
I couldnt get back in my seat as there was a weird rush back in from above so I just jumped on a seat nearby
Goal gets disallowed and I’m jumping like a nutter… then fell through the seat
And old couple had to help me get out as I was stuck and I was in shorts so my leg was bleeding
What was funny was we walked back into town and we’re staying near to walkabout. My mates wanted to go to a trip club but I didn’t so I stayed in the bar on my own and just drank there revelling in the glory

It's going to be hard to ever top that for me, just for sheer unbridled joy in a flash. Managed to capture it at the pub to relive.

It's going to be hard to ever top that for me, just for sheer unbridled joy in a flash. Managed to capture it at the pub to relive.

The guy taking his jumper off was so like me
It’s a weird elation where you have no control so instinctively jumping into someone else for a hug or just ripping your top off in a really weird way is so natural
You would never consider it in any other situation

The guy taking his jumper off was so like me
It’s a weird elation where you have no control so instinctively jumping into someone else for a hug or just ripping your top off in a really weird way is so natural
You would never consider it in any other situation

At the Dipper game, I grabbed the guy next to me and hugged him like I loved him after Harry and Sonny scored. I don't know him too well but it was just instinctive. It wasn't until after that I thought "Bloody hell, there's a pandemic on and this poor fella just had a fat, pasty bloke grab and hug him. Maybe he's nervous about Covid and didn't like it."

That said, he has texted me a couple of times since so maybe he enjoyed it more than I wanted him to...

Back