• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Yesterday on co-comms Tony Gale said our front 3 was one of the best in the league, if not the best.
I was sceptical but then I saw Cheatski trying to play Pulisic as a false 9 flanked by Mount and Hudson-Odoi and thought that was poor... and it really was poor and I started to believe... then they brought on Lukaku of course.
Lukaku hurts Chelsea more than he helps them
They focus all of their attacks through him
Their miles better when they use his as a fake forward and also when they letter him go wide and run like he does for Belgium

Said it before but he really is a exciting player to watch, must be a nightmare for opposing players to mark as they never know which way he will turn. Finding more consistancy under Conte for sure.

Said it before but he really is a exciting player to watch, must be a nightmare for opposing players to mark as they never know which way he will turn. Finding more consistancy under Conte for sure.

Exciting for sure, almost always. Turning that into effective play too at the moment.

Better service from better buildup play, more space and options due to better movement and just sheer number of players getting forward. Good role for him, that inside right, but of freedom to roam in between the lines.

If we can keep giving him those conditions to work in hopefully he can keep being effective.

Obviously the attacking player most under threat either from a new signing or a switch to a midfield three. Just no moving Kane or Son from the starting lineup. But he's giving Conte every reason to stick with three up top right now. Even if competition increases he looks like a really valuable option right now.

Player of the season is between him and Lloris. He always gives 100% no matter who we play and even if he has a bad game is work ethic is second to non.

Was gonna say he's approach legend status just for always giving 100% and always wanting the ball.

Total opposite to Ndombele in terms of application, passion and critical contributions. He’s been the same since he arrived pretty much. I’m sure there was an article to say he would be one of the players to lose out under Conte, looking like nonsense at the moment.

Total opposite to Lo Celso in terms of application, passion and critical contributions. He’s been the same since he arrived pretty much. I’m sure there was an article to say he would be one of the players to lose out under Conte, looking like nonsense at the moment.
Fify

The fact that he wins so many headers too in spite of being shorter than most of the defenders he’s up against is often underrated too.

Lucas Moura to complete the Spurs Puskas Award hattrick. You heard it here first, following Son (2020) and Lamela (2021).

The fact that he wins so many headers too in spite of being shorter than most of the defenders he’s up against is often underrated too.

Lucas Moura to complete the Spurs Puskas Award hattrick. You heard it here first, following Son (2020) and Lamela (2021).

I've not seen a short player so strong in the air since Mabbutt. It's quite impressive.

Back