• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

More of the same in terms of goals yes. But he has been one of our best players for well over a year now, some people have been talking as if he’s only started turning up since Conte got here….

Not sure about one of our best players. Depends on how many players we include in a list of one of our best players I guess. Always been inconsistent imo. Not really expecting him to change all that much, but hopefully we can get him into situations he trives in more often making him more effective more of the time.

The quick passes through lines of pressure is something we seem to be trying and succeeding with more often now. Puts Lucas in good situations as long as he can hang on to the initial ball.

Although the general view maybe that Lucas is an inconsistent player I would suggest that since Conte joined he has been very consistent
He has
Conte wants plans and a process, but he also want wins
No one is gonna tell me that a player like Hazard doesn’t play instinctively, even in a conte team. Lauturo too is that kind of player. He has room for players who do the basics he wants but will add some stardust when needed
I wanna see Tanguy do that in midfield please and then we would really be flying

If he keeps this up, we've got a front 3 that even the best teams would envy.
Yesterday on co-comms Tony Gale said our front 3 was one of the best in the league, if not the best.
I was sceptical but then I saw Cheatski trying to play Pulisic as a false 9 flanked by Mount and Hudson-Odoi and thought that was poor... and it really was poor and I started to believe... then they brought on Lukaku of course.

Back