• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts/lucas-moura-tottenham-hotspur-premier-league-soccer-brazil

Good article by the man himself. Starting to become more consistently effective now and when he's out is missed.

Finally got his real face in FIFA as well now so must be doing something right.

Lucas Moura. Some personal lessons for me in this. Similar spot in my career. Thanks.

I am tinkled and sad that he found out he wasn't starting only after leaving the hotel. I don't know what Pochettino was thinking but come on!!! Come on!!

That was a very, very bizarre substitution to make. I must admit I was embarrassed by the booing, but I understand the frustrations.
Bumped into one of my nephew's mates on the way home - a Utd fan - and he said he couldn't remember ever hearing that level of booing just for a substitution. (He's only around 18, so admittedly has a limited amount of material to go on, but even so).

That was a very, very bizarre substitution to make. I must admit I was embarrassed by the booing, but I understand the frustrations.
Bumped into one of my nephew's mates on the way home - a Utd fan - and he said he couldn't remember ever hearing that level of booing just for a substitution. (He's only around 18, so admittedly has a limited amount of material to go on, but even so).
It has to be extreme for fans to boo a sub
It was odd
I get keeping the shape tactically but he clearly won’t take son of Kane off and lo Celso was having a poor game too

I did boo at the end but not the substitution. I was too confused and was convinced my eyes were playing tricks on me.

I couldn't understand Keane saying the stadium was dead except at full time. He must be fudging deaf if he didn't hear the reaction to the Moura sub.

I did boo at the end but not the substitution. I was too confused and was convinced my eyes were playing tricks on me.

I couldn't understand Keane saying the stadium was dead except at full time. He must be fudging deaf if he didn't hear the reaction to the Moura sub.
Ignore Keane he’s just a sky ‘shock jock’

Moura does a decent job on the right but if ever a player was screaming to come into that position for us it was Raphinha. Ticks every box. Young, relatively cheap, fits the left footed slot on the right that we’ve always lacked, good on set pieces.

Moura does a decent job on the right but if ever a player was screaming to come into that position for us it was Raphinha. Ticks every box. Young, relatively cheap, fits the left footed slot on the right that we’ve always lacked, good on set pieces.

Would love him but he wouldn't be cheap. They would want big money for him

He's been very good this season. Consistently our most energetic and committed player. A shame The Tugboat Harry Kane can't work up enough steam to be in position for one of his passes.
No way can this guy be a winger he alway drifts into the centre and that’s if he doesn’t trip himself.

He always does what he fancies e.g. dribbling at 7 defenders... but Conte will not stand for that.
Either Moura does precisely what he is told, or he doesn't play. Finally.
We hope. I don’t want Conte to be too draconian, just cut out the repetitive bad habits

Back