• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I think this is why Levy waits in transfer markets. Lets all the big clubs that want to gazump us do their business then we can operate without them fudging us over.

This is exactly it, IMO. There are very few players around that are good enough and affordable for us. It is important we dont tip our hand early and get screwed.

it does sound like there's something happening but until it's officially announced it's open season for speculation in the media to get hits/clicks
its its true he has been show around the training ground. Then we must have permission from PSG to talk with him. So as long as he does not jump in a cab and go speak to Wenger or do a Willian then it looks like its got a good chance.
Sounds pessimistic but money and wages talk. But they days of us losing out on french players is over I think since we have Hugo and Aurier and even give a job to Sissoko.

I would imagine that our turnover will be nudging up toward 400 million soon. That will allow a wage bill of 220 million if we use the 55% of turnover ratio that is often quoted as being the ideal number. I would imagine a wage bill of 220 million would enable an average first team wage of 100k a week.
A wage bill of 220 million would allow us an average first team wage of almost 200K/wk and 100K/wk for the reserves. But I don't think we'll be going there anytime soon. Still, getting our top earners up to 150K/wk would definitely go a long way in not having their heads turned by other clubs.

A wage bill of 220 million would allow us an average first team wage of almost 200K/wk and 100K/wk for the reserves. But I don't think we'll be going there anytime soon. Still, getting our top earners up to 150K/wk would definitely go a long way in not having their heads turned by other clubs.
that will certainly give us room though to Keep Kane and the likes. 220m would pay X1 players over 300k each. So certainly more hope we can retain Kane in the long term along with some of our other star players. But im assuming a lot of our current income is down to the Champions league money? what percentage a year does give us?

£22m for him is crazily cheap given where prices now are. And throw into the mix that it’s reported that we can also meet his wages demands. Seems too good to be true!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Sometimes like the VDV arrival or the Klinnsmann signings we do get to eat our cake as well. Lets hope its one of those times. Normally I am not desperate to sign players. But we need something else up top to help Kano when the others are not firing.

Yeah I meant the whole first team squad of 25 players.... although that would still come to only about £130 million and I doubt the youth, community, ground staff, coaching staff, medical staff, etc rake in another £90 million a year between them?... so perhaps a £130k to £140k a week average would be closer to the mark?

But I don't think we'll be going there anytime soon. Still, getting our top earners up to 150K/wk would definitely go a long way in not having their heads turned by other clubs.

If I were Harry Kane there is no way after all I have done that I would consider signing a new contract for less than £200K a week,

Snap. I had the same thought when I first watched his utube clips :)

This is the thing, though - PSG fans on their forums seem largely of the opinion that his best asset is running in a straight line. So...I dunno, they can't all be wrong, I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back