• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs winning race to sign PSG's Lucas
Tottenham are going head-to-head with Real Betis to sign PSG ace Lucas Moura.

The Brazilian winger, 25, has said he is “not happy” in France after making just six appearances this season.

Bookies Ladbrokes have him at 11/8 to join Spurs, with Betis priced at 6/4 and Manchester United at 5/1.

Amazes me that bookies shifting odds is news now, anything to keep the people frantic I guess.

Sky even invent stuff to drive traffic to their betting site.

That makes more sense to me than Ladrbokes odds being reported on the Mirror in a transfer news feed.

Though back handers being involved would explain it and wouldnt surprise me.

Honestly I think its more a symptom of 24 hours a day news coverage, they end up really scraping the barrel.

That makes more sense to me than Ladrbokes odds being reported on the Mirror in a transfer news feed.

The Mirror Fantasy Football iTeam app is free for players to download and create their iTeam where they’re able to challenge their friends by setting up private leagues. Mobile users can also take part in head-to-head challenges, join regional mini leagues and enter a range of competitions.

The app features real-time transfers, a live and interactive newsfeed, as well as instant scores and squad news. It has also been announced that Ladbrokes has signed up to be the official betting partner of the app.

From 18 months or so ago, so may not be current. But illustrative that there's usually a link somewhere.

Though back handers being involved would explain it and wouldnt surprise me.

Honestly I think its more a symptom of 24 hours a day news coverage, they end up really scraping the barrel.

Spot on.
The continual stream of regurgitated tittle tattle will I hope kill these sites and TV stations in the end.

Sky in Italy: Lucas Moura's agents to meet with Napoli tomorrow. Chinese Super League club Shandong Luneng Taishan have also come in.

I would be amazed if Poch did this. Would surely be short-term. Indeed if he did something like this (and speaking of shurrle) I would rather take that sort of short-term punt on him!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

@Sky:
Tottenham remain interested in signing PSG winger Lucas Moura. We are told Moura has been impressed with how Tottenham play and believes it could be the right club and right manager for him to progress his career.

It is understood Sevilla are interested and Borussia Dortmund would consider making a move IF they sell Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Paris Saint Germain are listening to permanent offers for the winger and will deal at around £23m.

@Sky:
Tottenham remain interested in signing PSG winger Lucas Moura. We are told Moura has been impressed with how Tottenham play and believes it could be the right club and right manager for him to progress his career.

It is understood Sevilla are interested and Borussia Dortmund would consider making a move IF they sell Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Paris Saint Germain are listening to permanent offers for the winger and will deal at around £23m.
If true, then that is a phenomenally good price for Moura in the current climate. Of course you would also have to consider the likely 100k+ a week pay packet that he would be demanding but even then I think that is still an attractive deal.

If true, then that is a phenomenally good price for Moura in the current climate. Of course you would also have to consider the likely 100k+ a week pay packet that he would be demanding but even then I think that is still an attractive deal.

An article yesterday (Evening standard) said they wanted £35m and we wouldnt deal at that.

I seem to remember a similar pattern around Aurier. I certainly think its a deal that could be on the cards, but like all deals I dont expect anything.

Interestingly the ES article said he was on £75k a week, well within our usual means I would say.

However, I think with the new stadium we need to accept contracts are going to go up significantly anyway.

Just as £40m is the new £20m for a player, £100k per week is the new £50k...

An article yesterday (Evening standard) said they wanted £35m and we wouldnt deal at that.

I seem to remember a similar pattern around Aurier. I certainly think its a deal that could be on the cards, but like all deals I dont expect anything.

Interestingly the ES article said he was on £75k a week, well within our usual means I would say.

However, I think with the new stadium we need to accept contracts are going to go up significantly anyway.

Just as £40m is the new £20m for a player, £100k per week is the new £50k...
The problem with a lot of salaries reported for players outside of Britain is that the figures are often quoted after tax. When was it that PSG signed Moura and is he still on his initial contract there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back