• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's only played 7 minutes or something all season, so is available, especially re the WC.

A loan in to replace GKN's loan out is fairly conservative. His wages are also reportedly only £80k.

Who would you drop from the CL squad to accommodate him?

Sisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoko

Why on earth would we drop a consistent squad member who had contributed well across all competitions so far this season?

This constant demeaning and harassment of Sissoko, how are we not bored by it yet? Some GG'ers are such fudging sheep. Think for yourselves ffs, it's embarrassing.

tense.gif

Why on earth would we drop a consistent squad member who had contributed well across all competitions so far this season?

This constant demeaning and harassment of Sissoko, how are we not bored by it yet? Some GG'ers are such fudging sheep. Think for yourselves ffs, it's embarrassing.

tense.gif

Scara - I think this person is referring to you!

tense.gif
If we signed Messi, would you drop Sissoko?

tense.gif
Thanks for telling me how to think.

Quite like the links to Moura, hope it’s real. Reminds me a little bit of the VDV signing in that he’s clearly a hugely talented player but maybe not quite effective enough and high profile enough now, for the absolute top clubs like Real and PSG, but could really do a job for us. Could lift everyone at the club having a player of that talent around.

Maybe I’m over egging him? I haven’t seen him play for a year or so, but I certainly used to like him and still only 25!

Can't see this happening myself... Looks very much like our links last year with Douglas who also flopped with Bayern; and he is not tearing it up with Juve either.

Malcom looks much more likely; a younger player with similar attributes as Moura and who Poch will like to think he can mould into his system and way of playing.

Spurs winning race to sign PSG's Lucas
Tottenham are going head-to-head with Real Betis to sign PSG ace Lucas Moura.

The Brazilian winger, 25, has said he is “not happy” in France after making just six appearances this season.

Bookies Ladbrokes have him at 11/8 to join Spurs, with Betis priced at 6/4 and Manchester United at 5/1.

Amazes me that bookies shifting odds is news now, anything to keep the people frantic I guess.

"With all my respect...."
When you know you're not wanted...

It was being reported earlier (the Star, I think. Yeah, I know...) that Poch had met with Moura's agent.
Also said that Woolwich were negotiating.
Player has also said he fanices playing in La Liga.
He's effectively been frozen out this season. A few sub appearances is all he's got. Swap deal with sissoko? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back