• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

LPs been updated

I lost 250 last summer, it says I have lost 342 but thats impossible as I am still on 349. I think I have lost 342 over the two seasons they have been doing this so overall I have lost 92 this summer. That kinda makes sense as I am sure I was on 441. Losing 342 points over two years is a hefty chunk but to still have 349 shows my "loyalty" as they define it!

Last edited:
It's all relative though guys, if you have had a consistent record over the last five years then no harm done.
I took a real hit last year after my son was born, used to go once a month but last season it was just three times. But that's life, happy to be spending time with the chappy but just have to make sure I get along to games like Stoke and Sunderland to get my points up.

What is a sickener though is when they give LPs to oversubscribed away games. Basically keeps the rich richer.

I lost 250 last summer, it says I have lost 342 but thats impossible as I am still on 349. I think I have lost 342 over the two seasons they have been doing this so overall I have lost 92 this summer. That kinda makes sense as I am sure I was on 441. Losing 342 points over two years is a hefty chunk but to still have 349 shows my "loyalty" as they define it!

Same here. It says on mine I have lost 250, but my revised total is still 492. I know for sure I didnt have over 700pts before the adjustment.
Like you say I think the total is a culmination of last years and this year's reduction

Same here. It says on mine I have lost 250, but my revised total is still 492. I know for sure I didnt have over 700pts before the adjustment.
Like you say I think the total is a culmination of last years and this year's reduction

I think so too. The number of points would appear to be what they have deducted overall since this system was in force. You should never lose a massive number like the initial set from last summer again.

Only a member

says i have lost 20pts....also notice that it appears to have added the 10 for membership renewal on twice this year (mistake?)

I think a better structure for how many pts for each game should be created.

Not sure about this new system although suppose I will be one of the one's affected. I suppose I can understand from the clubs point of view to reward people who have been consistantly going away from home the past three seasons, however my 3 tickets had so many points before from travelling all over the place we've lost most of them now mainly because been away at uni for three years unable to get to that many away games! Looks like will just have to start rebuilding them up from now

PointsNumber of STs
600+302
500-599274
400-499541
300-3991897
200-2998285
100-1999336
0-99706

-491 for me this season. No idea if that's accurate. Still have 420 so not doing too badly, although I think that shifts me potentially about 100 people down the list vs. last season.

-491 for me this season. No idea if that's accurate. Still have 420 so not doing too badly, although I think that shifts me potentially about 100 people down the list vs. last season.

Not so bad for us. Probably just srill outside the Top 50 on the Members table (same as last year), so shouldnt have a problem getting away tickets for any matches that go to Members.

I really do not understand how this bronze adjustment process works? With the exception of the West Ham away game last season, I applied for every UK based away game* and went to every single home game (league and cup). How the devil can the club then deduct me 134 points??

* Attending all but 3 of these, due to the fact that these games quite rightly went directly to STH's.

just over 300, which looking at the table above means im somewhere in the top 3k?

any news on the LP cut off for Arsenal away?

I really do not understand how this bronze adjustment process works? With the exception of the West Ham away game last season, I applied for every UK based away game* and went to every single home game (league and cup). How the devil can the club then deduct me 134 points??

* Attending all but 3 of these, due to the fact that these games quite rightly went directly to STH's.

Its a rolling 5-year process.

What we have all had deducted is the points we accumulated in the 2008-09 season, so what we have now is the points from the last 4 seasons, plus renewal 15pts and any tickets bought so far for this season.
This time next year we will all lose our pts accumlated from the 09/10 season and so on....

Back