• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lost chants of White Hart Lane

'Ay yi yi yi, Jennings is better than Yashin, Greaves is better than Eusebio, and we'll give Chlesea a thrashing.'

Forgot about this old song til today

A trip down memory lane

Frequently find myself singing that one in the shower, funnily enough. Can you imagine any team of Premiership footballers going onto Blue Peter nowadays to sing something like this?

Caron Keating doing the intro there - I was in love with her in the late 80s.

Impossible to listen to/watch those without smiling (and singing along. Luckily I am working from home today. Not sure what the neighbours will be thinking however).

Forgot about this old song til today

A trip down memory lane

Sorry to quote myself, but I noticed
1) The Spurs crest and font / wording behind the team is very similar to our current 'redesigned' badge
2) Chris Hughton bless him, Glenn, Ossie, all Spurs managers, Clemence too sorta, what a team that was. I still can't believe we lost to Coventry
3) Chas n Dave had a drummer - I bet he was gutted all day every day that they weren't called Chas n Dave n Jimmy or whatever

There’s a lot of enthusiastic clapping along in that Hot Shot Tottenham clip, but Gary Stevens in particular looks like he’s seriously enjoying himself.

Corny as it might be for some, I reckon NWHL would be rocking to a stint of Chas and Dave.

There’s a lot of enthusiastic clapping along in that Hot Shot Tottenham clip, but Gary Stevens in particular looks like he’s seriously enjoying himself.

Corny as it might be for some, I reckon NWHL would be rocking to a stint of Chas and Dave.
Went to see them a couple of years ago at the Demontfort Hall, just opposite my house. Bloody hilarious, a great night.
Nice mix of old Doris’s giving it some, lary pi55heads like me, and the local coke heads also going for it.
Chas N Dave - bringing people together with music! :D

The drummer was called Mick, died a few years ago, R.I.P.!

“Give it some stick Mick”!
Oh yeah!
I remember something in a song like
"Oi Mick"
"What?"
"Give it some stick!"

I've got their "Best of" CD which goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

Not sure if it qualifies, but during the final match at White Hart Lane I loved hearing the shelfside & park lane singing back and forth to each other.

Went to see them a couple of years ago at the Demontfort Hall, just opposite my house. Bloody hilarious, a great night.
Nice mix of old Doris’s giving it some, lary pi55heads like me, and the local coke heads also going for it.
Chas N Dave - bringing people together with music! :D

I'm of an age where I remember family sing songs and sing-a-long in pubs, can't think the punters would joining with the latest Drake or Maroon 5 down my local.

Back