• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lookman linked????

I'm not sure Everton will sell. New manager who will give everyone a chance to impress. Silva will like him imo

I haven't seen him for a while, but I remember watching him for the U21s a while ago and he struck me as another one of those all pace but no intelligence/end product wingers.

Sessegnon and Sancho are the only two young English attacking players who really impress me at the minute

This lad is the real deal imo

Despite what GB he plays with his head up and a yard ahead of everyone else

Knows where the goal is too and is bloody quick

Honestly think he would be a top top signing in the Alli mould

I’d take him over Martial

I haven't seen him for a while, but I remember watching him for the U21s a while ago and he struck me as another one of those all pace but no intelligence/end product wingers.

Sessegnon and Sancho are the only two young English attacking players who really impress me at the minute

Like you I haven't seen him in a bit, but I do remember the times I did watch him, he just seemed a very coachable player with a lot more potential than, say, Andros, etc.

According to this (Mirror, so salt to hand), he's on the 'out' list (along with a host of others as they trim the squad)
Kevin Mirallas, Ademola Lookman and Sandro Ramirez - who were all shipped out on loan - are on the chopping block.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-try-offload-12-players-12652729

They have a sizeable, and unbalanced squad. It makes sense there will be a clear out so Silva has room to bring in some guys he wants himself.

Anyone bar the core team could well be up for grabs.

Lookman has barely had a chance there, so I wouldnt be surprised if he is one of them. Although he is contracted to 2021 apparently, so wont necessarily be cheap.

He is, unfortunately, one of quite a few fast left-sided forward players out there.
They all fall into the Andros Townsend look alike mould.
Can Lookman step up?

Back