• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Loki marvel tv series

Lilbaz

Tom Huddlestone
SPOILERS

Ok just watched the first episode/s. Really enjoyed it. Well made well acted. But does it fudge over end game?

Forget that infinity stones are paper weights in the office. The big thing for me in endgame was the ancient one explaining to the hulk how timelines work. (Which is partly backed up in the episode.) You go back in time, change something a new timeline emerges. But she tells the hulk return the stone, it might save your timeline taking it, but mine will be doomed if you don't.

Now we're told there can be only one timeline and the timecops will destroy any others. Which means the avengers returning the stones to their timelines is pointless. They're fudged anyway.

Discuss

Secondly, what timline does evil loki come from?

Goodguy loki is from 2012.
Main timeline he was dead.
The aether (reality stone) thor and rocket got before the dark elves attacked. Loki was in prison in asgard.
Nebula and other iron man got the powerstone from quill while loki was ruling asgard. Soul stone was done the same time.

Has to be the dark elves. In infinity war did thor take mjolnir with him? tinkled can't remember but captian america was throwing it at people. So i'd say yes. Thor trying to protect asgard without his hammer? Maybe he died. That's why we have evil loki.

Probably all wrong, but i love these games.

(Haven't watched falcon... so if it's already been said ignore me).

SPOILERS

Ok just watched the first episode/s. Really enjoyed it. Well made well acted. But does it fudge over end game?

Forget that infinity stones are paper weights in the office. The big thing for me in endgame was the ancient one explaining to the hulk how timelines work. (Which is partly backed up in the episode.) You go back in time, change something a new timeline emerges. But she tells the hulk return the stone, it might save your timeline taking it, but mine will be doomed if you don't.

Now we're told there can be only one timeline and the timecops will destroy any others. Which means the avengers returning the stones to their timelines is pointless. They're fudged anyway.

Discuss

they closed that argument off in the episode itself. The taking of the timestones was pre-ordained by the timewatchers, it was meant to happen and therefore, did not deviate from the defined timeline. "Everything happened as it was intended" was stated

they closed that argument off in the episode itself. The taking of the timestones was pre-ordained by the timewatchers, it was meant to happen and therefore, did not deviate from the defined timeline. "Everything happened as it was intended" was stated

But there isn't just one timeline though is there?
There is a timeline where thanos left before getting the infinity stones, to go to the main timeline. Infinity war.
There is a timeline where loki took the tesseract and did a runner. (Same timeline that the ancient one gave the talk to bruce).

If the twa destroyed those branches, returning the stones to those timelines were pointless.

Back