• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

fudge me! Ham Salad? Have I stumbled into a Football Lads Alliance forum by mistake? You should be embarrassed.

I'll just expand on this a little @scaramanga . People who look like they might be Muslim get insults like this posted at them on social media. It's the kind of crap that gets said to them on the street. It's the kind of brick that is said when they are being assaulted. As the person who runs this forum, you are the person who sets the tone and others follow. Using the language of racists tells many people, who might want to post here, that they are not welcome and that abuse that they receive elsewhere will be tolerated or even encouraged here. Is that what you want this place to be?

fudge me! Ham Salad? Have I stumbled into a Football Lads Alliance forum by mistake? You should be embarrassed.
Don't act surprised, I've been calling him that here for a couple of years at least.

Anti-semites don't get protection from insults here.

Fire-Shot-Capture-010-Dani-on-Twitter-Tras-el-puto-caos-de-ayer-y-con-algo-de-tiempo-cami-twitter-co.png

Fire-Shot-Capture-011-Dani-on-Twitter-1-He-estado-en-todas-las-finales-de-champion-y-lle-twitter-com.png

Fire-Shot-Capture-012-Dani-on-Twitter-2-despu-s-de-comer-y-recorrer-la-ciudad-por-las-t-twitter-com.png

Fire-Shot-Capture-013-Dani-on-Twitter-3-en-el-primer-filtro-total-caos-cientos-de-twitter-com.png

Fire-Shot-Capture-014-Dani-on-Twitter-4-Respuesta-de-la-polic-a-les-deten-an-y-les-saca-twitter-com.png

Fire-Shot-Capture-015-Dani-on-Twitter-5-una-vez-dentro-de-la-zona-cola-para-entrar-de-2-twitter-com.png

Fire-Shot-Capture-016-Dani-on-Twitter-6-sobre-dicha-situaci-n-empiezan-aparecer-cientos-twitter-com.png

Fire-Shot-Capture-018-1-Dani-on-Twitter-7-Yo-seg-n-estoy-en-el-acceso-al-estadio-tengo-twitter-com.png

I'll stop there. After the game he was harassed by locals and got back to his car to find that it had been broken into. The pictures are film of massive queues at the Madrid end and the police attacking people in the queue and, what look like, locals climbing over the fences.
Locals because they're not in Liverpool shirts? Or locals because they were stopped and ID'd?

Why don’t you ask the little weasel above why he calls him Ham Salad?
Or you can grow a pair and ask me yourself.

Then I can explain its because his magic wish fairy in the sky who hates women and gays but loves adults putting their roosters in children told him to hate Jews. Therefor he and his imaginary friend deserve ridicule.

Or you can grow a pair and ask me yourself.

Then I can explain its because his magic wish fairy in the sky who hates women and gays but loves adults putting their roosters in children told him to hate Jews. Therefor he and his imaginary friend deserve ridicule.

Pay attention, I asked you already. Bit rich of the the chief coward on this site to be throwing that term about. You also didn’t answer @milo’s post about the tone you want to set on this site notably too.

Out of interest, is this how you explain religion to your wife and children? To people you work with and in general public? And your other alt-right musings? I’m guessing it isn’t because no individual in the decent, polite society you bore off about would accept your little internet bargain-bucket Jordan Peterson routine. You’re engaging in hate speech, it’s a simple as that. And you wanting this site to be a free speech haven doesn’t change that. You should try Parler by the way, if you haven’t already heard of it. You’d feel right at home there.

Pay attention, I asked you already. Bit rich of the the chief coward on this site to be throwing that term about. You also didn’t answer @milo’s post about the tone you want to set on this site notably too.

Out of interest, is this how you explain religion to your wife and children? To people you work with and in general public? And your other alt-right musings? I’m guessing it isn’t because no individual in the decent, polite society you bore off about would accept your little internet bargain-bucket Jordan Peterson routine. You’re engaging in hate speech, it’s a simple as that. And you wanting this site to be a free speech haven doesn’t change that. You should try Parler by the way, if you haven’t already heard of it. You’d feel right at home there.
I don't associate with religious people, I couldn't bear their company.

Which post are you talking about? If the question was as you asked, the tone is one of open honesty about religion, which deserves no protection whatsoever and will receive none here.

I don't associate with religious people, I couldn't bear their company.

Which post are you talking about? If the question was as you asked, the tone is one of open honesty about religion, which deserves no protection whatsoever and will receive none here.

You don’t associate with them but you hire them and discriminate against them? Odd.

I’m guessing it’s a little village thing to find it funny about people getting tear-gassed, many of them young children. Do you laugh about that at the dinner table?

@scaramanga here’s another few direct questions for you.

Why do you hate people from Liverpool?
Why do you hate people from the North of England?
Why can you never admit you’re wrong?
Will you be able to answer this honestly, or will there be some sort of pithy, sarcastic response?

@scaramanga here’s another few direct questions for you.

Why do you hate people from Liverpool?
It's never their fault, they're always the victims, anti-government, anti-Thatcher, thinking (with absolutely zero reason) that they're special, getting us banned from Europe, making us sit down at football matches, Suarez, Ham Salad, constantly banging on about Hillsborough, refusing to properly acknowledge Heysel....

I'm sure I could find plenty more if I thought about it for more than 20 seconds but that's plenty.

Why do you hate people from the North of England?

I don't hate them, they're just really poor and make me feel icky.

Why can you never admit you’re wrong?

I always admit when I'm wrong. It's just not something you'll see very often.

Will you be able to answer this honestly, or will there be some sort of pithy, sarcastic response?
All of the above.

Of course not. Why would anyone do that?

Actually, that's not true. I used to walk between the tube station at Brixton and the Academy.

Brixton is a desirable area to live, has been for a while. Those pesky dark-skinned people are moving up in the world nowadays Squirt. If you’re going to disparage the North or parts of London, I’d suggest not currently be living somewhere out of a Little Britain sketch.

Back