• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I’ve heard that stat a lot. If it’s true, it’s blatant manipulation of the rules. Why has no one done anything about it or complained?

I’ve heard that stat a lot. If it’s true, it’s blatant manipulation of the rules. Why has no one done anything about it or complained?
It’s a minor illness and quite subjective
I’ve been to the drs before with an allergy and they gave me Asthma meds…

Like all doping in football, which is rampant, it’s being covered up.

They got raided a couple of years ago, the telegraph teased the story on Twitter but didn’t release the article as they secured an injunction.

They are the US Postal of football though, absolutely taking the tinkle with it.

Like all doping in football, which is rampant, it’s being covered up.

They got raided a couple of years ago, the telegraph teased the story on Twitter but didn’t release the article as they secured an injunction.

They are the US Postal of football though, absolutely taking the tinkle with it.

Do you know anything aside from what’s in the public domain? I know there was an article by some academic last season saying whoever wins the league, it won’t be Liverpool because they’ve flogged their players for two seasons and three in a row would risk serious health problems. Was quite convincing in retrospect given they had no serious injuries for years, have had none this season and got hit with loads last year.

Im not doubting there is something in it because I watch them and it’s almost superhuman how they hunt in packs at an extremely high intensity for 90 mins. I’m just curious if you know anything that hasn’t been widely publicised yet coz I have Dipper supporting mates who are almost unbearable at this stage and I need something to hit them with especially if they do us on Saturday.

Do you know anything aside from what’s in the public domain? I know there was an article by some academic last season saying whoever wins the league, it won’t be Liverpool because they’ve flogged their players for two seasons and three in a row would risk serious health problems. Was quite convincing in retrospect given they had no serious injuries for years, have had none this season and got hit with loads last year.

Im not doubting there is something in it because I watch them and it’s almost superhuman how they hunt in packs at an extremely high intensity for 90 mins. I’m just curious if you know anything that hasn’t been widely publicised yet coz I have Dipper supporting mates who are almost unbearable at this stage and I need something to hit them with especially if they do us on Saturday.

If I did I’d bring the fudgers down myself.

I got a bit of an obsession with doping in professional road cycling and read every book/article/paper I could. There are so many parallels, and the doctors who had been caught in Spain and Italy had trials/sanctions against them effectively disappear when they started talking about tennis players and footballers.

Their performances are not normal, they have a ridiculously high number of exemptions for known masking agents, in cycling, 99% of the time, that has equalled cheating.

Not sure where one would get the information but were any of the 64% asthmatics at Anfield registered as asthmatic at previous clubs?

E.G was Salah (if he is one and not saying he is) asthmatic when he was at Chelsea or VDV at Celtic or Southampton or have their conditions only developed later?

Exercise-induced asthma is a genuine thing according to the NHS and is prevalent in 'elite athletes' so perhaps the Klopppress causes it??

Be fudging glorious that would. I actually hate Chelsea less so would even rather them win the FA Cup.
Mate how can you hate Chelsea less? They have caused us so much heartache in recent years, stopping us qualifying for Champions League, battle of the bridge and their fans revel in our misfortune as well as many of them being actual antisemitic, racist tacos. I never want them to win anything.

Mate how can you hate Chelsea less? They have caused us so much heartache in recent years, stopping us qualifying for Champions League, battle of the bridge and their fans revel in our misfortune as well as many of them being actual antisemitic, racist tacos. I never want them to win anything.

You are absolutely right with all of that. Chelsea are a detestable, deeply unpleasant football club who lucked out by winning the lottery and don't deserve an ounce of their success. I have no respect for them whatsoever. As much as I hate the Dippers and Woolwich at least they are proper clubs with a proper tradition who generated their own success.

But I grew up surrounded by Dipper fans in the late 80s when we were on the way down and they were dominant. And they didn't shut up about it then. Even in the 90s, they won very little but they won more than us and they didn't shut up about that either. And now, into adulthood, my closest mates are Dipper fans and they're good people but when it comes to football they are beyond arrogant and go into full cult mode. Liverpool are to me what Woolwich are to most Spurs fans. Can't stand the f**kers.

You are absolutely right with all of that. Chelsea are a detestable, deeply unpleasant football club who lucked out by winning the lottery and don't deserve an ounce of their success. I have no respect for them whatsoever. As much as I hate the Dippers and Woolwich at least they are proper clubs with a proper tradition who generated their own success.

But I grew up surrounded by Dipper fans in the late 80s when we were on the way down and they were dominant. And they didn't shut up about it then. Even in the 90s, they won very little but they won more than us and they didn't shut up about that either. And now, into adulthood, my closest mates are Dipper fans and they're good people but when it comes to football they are beyond arrogant and go into full cult mode. Liverpool are to me what Woolwich are to most Spurs fans. Can't stand the f**kers.

For me it’s Arsenal 100%, then Chelsea. Arsenal fans are so arrogant and they always sign roostery players like Chesney, Wheelchair, Henry, Ramsey etc. And the above two clubs have dented our title hopes, top 4 and so on with Arsenal most likely to directly deny us 4th this season. How many last day of the season heartaches have they caused us in recent years?! They’re just so bloody lucky as well, haven’t been convincing at all recently but they’ve somehow racked up the wins and have been gifted goals. You just know Everton will have confirmed their safety before they go to the emirates so the final match will be a gimmie for them.

liverpool play an amazing brand of football that Klopp brought over from his Dortmund managing days, and fits so well. He knows exactly how and where to tweak the team, but I enjoyed his frustrations against us both times this season.

But he can't complain, we beat Emirates Marketing Project twice, what more does he want ? Lol. But it's going to be a tricky game versus Madrid, anything can happen, as the legend said,'it's a funny old game'. Personally I think Liverpool will win the remaining cups tho

Back