• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I see a Klopp interview today where he is still saying it's unfair not to have 5 subs.

We're over 1/4 of the way through the season, it would be unfair to change it now.

Clearly he just wants the subs as his only game plan involves high pressing and they are becoming too knackered to do it.
Yeah, it would be ridiculous to do it now, when teams haven't played equally many games. It would be an unfair advantage for teams who have more games left to play!

F.cking 'Hendo' on the SPOTY list :eek:...guaranteed to get it once the scousers have topped up their mobiles and get voting.

Edit: Just looked....he's 14/1 to win it 5/6 for a top 3 finish out of 6......i actually think the soppy scousers might come in handy here?

My Liverpool supporting mate texted me this the other night and I genuinely dismissed it as a wind up.

fudging hell. Obviously sporting prowess has fudge all to do with being nominated and he's got in for having the "personality" to blag being a footballer.

My Liverpool supporting mate texted me this the other night and I genuinely dismissed it as a wind up.

fudging hell. Obviously sporting prowess has fudge all to do with being nominated and he's got in for having the "personality" to blag being a footballer.

I don’t understand why that’s something worthy of gloating, unless your mate is Henderson himself?

I have no idea whether or not a Spurs player has ever won it, nor do I care, individual awards in a team sport are odd.

Obviously I contradict myself in the ballon d’or thread, but that’s only because they consistently award the wrong players (i.e not Lamela) which I can only assume is a personal attack on me.

I don’t understand why that’s something worthy of gloating, unless your mate is Henderson himself?

I have no idea whether or not a Spurs player has ever won it, nor do I care, individual awards in a team sport are odd.

Obviously I contradict myself in the ballon d’or thread, but that’s only because they consistently award the wrong players (i.e not Lamela) which I can only assume is a personal attack on me.
The one Tottenham player who has won SPOTY certainly couldn’t be accused of lacking personality at least.

upload_2020-12-5_0-7-34.jpeg

If they do, we could murder them because it’s suicidally high. Klopp isn’t exactly flexible with his system but surely even he can see that a makeshift back line playing high will be destroyed by Son and Kane.
Depends on how arrogant he is
From what I’ve seen lately.... very

So Matip may be missing for Wednesday's game. A bold enough approach should see our forwards up against their defence often enough to reap joy

The ref sticking with his decision even after the VAR official told him to have a look seems borderline bent to me. Surely he can’t ref Liverpool again after that?
TBF to the ref form different angles it’s a different outcome and therefore not a clear and obvious error
The one that was farcical was plopp loaning about the contact on salad before the Fulham goal. Salad was barely touched and did a platoon move.

Watching on Amazon I see fake designer coasts in the crowd, fake teeth, fake passion.
What's with these scousers and faking stuff?

Also, you're grown adults, brush and floss your teeth so you don't need pretend ones.

Back