• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

That leaves them with Matip and that kid that played there as the only CBs?
Really blows the title race open. Teams will have a go at that defence.

I don't wish injury on any individual BUT it's nice to see other clubs get a dose of what we suffered last year. It makes life tough, for sure but probably more a wake up call of how easy you've got it when the injury room is pretty empty.

I don't wish injury on any individual BUT it's nice to see other clubs get a dose of what we suffered last year. It makes life tough, for sure but probably more a wake up call of how easy you've got it when the injury room is pretty empty.

Pool has been remarkably lucky with injuries to important players in last couple of years .. looks like it will truly bite them in the ass this year

That leaves them with Matip and that kid that played there as the only CBs?
Really blows the title race open. Teams will have a go at that defence.

Guess it means they'll be looking for a decent CB in January, and probably willing to spend a fair bit of money out of desperation, which might impinge on anything we were planning to do.

Guess it means they'll be looking for a decent CB in January, and probably willing to spend a fair bit of money out of desperation, which might impinge on anything we were planning to do.
There aren't many decent CBs, around and even fewer that they will be able to get mid-season.
I can't see us doing much if anything in the January window, unless it's off-loading players, so I doubt it makes much difference to us.

I wonder whether they’ll do what we did and not sign a replacement in January?

Back