• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

We already did, just not as cringe as this! Our club did it with dignity.
As a club we’re as inclusive as anyone if not more everyone can do more but we do IMO standout
It’s why I was shocked with the Rudiger comments and the prick with the banana at Arsenal
It’s just not what I’m used to seeing with this club. We’re not perfect but we do seem to be in the right place as a club on this matter

As a club we’re as inclusive as anyone if not more everyone can do more but we do IMO standout
It’s why I was shocked with the Rudiger comments and the prick with the banana at Arsenal
It’s just not what I’m used to seeing with this club. We’re not perfect but we do seem to be in the right place as a club on this matter
Surely defending Suarez then kneeling for a photo opportunity does more for the cause?

Also, has it struck anyone else how inappropriate kneeling is as a sign of solidarity in this case?

Last edited:
it's pretty shocking how ballsy they are with this considering the history of racism with their captain, "best" player, and fans

zero self awareness

Look at the players they brought in. I haven't had the energy to compare who we got in the same time period, but I did have the time to remember two transfer windows where the closet we got to a signing was Jack Grealish. I wish Poch had been backed the way Klippety Klopp was backed. #sigh.

Attachments

• IMG_7097.JPG
    IMG_7097.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
Copied from a Forest FB page:

So Liverpool, further thoughts....

The common myth is that I don’t like Liverpool and that is totally correct...however my best friends who are fans of that club are decent folk and good friends , the manager seems a good guy and the team are talented and deserve all the accolades.....they have purchased wisely in the transfer market, coached well and built a side over a number of years against a solid plan, which is what so many clubs, like my own have failed to do consistently....what I dislike is the club itself, the supporters, the city and the general arrogance and distain that has been shown to the rest of the footballing community....and here’s why......

Getting the entire English game banned from Europe for six years for their fans being directly responsible killing innocent people at Heysel and the fact that it hardly ever gets mentioned every year, compared to Hillsborough ✅

Denying a host of English clubs the opportunity to play in Europe competition, some of whom have never had the chance since and probably never will again ✅

Damaging the English National team as a result and causing years of self inflicted hurt to this country’s international standing in world football ✅

For their part in the worst footballing disaster this country has ever seen, Hillsborough, and for totally denying ANY responsibility for the outcomes that day, totally disregarded the behaviour of a section of their travelling support some of whom were under the influence of drink and arrived late to the match, instead waging a thirty year legal war on commanding police officer on the day in an attempt to totally exempt themselves......the police were wrong, no doubt, but trying to portray Scousers as angels....come on ✅

Bullying? Heartbreak? brick? Give me a break...keep waving your flags and pretend the past never happened, pretend the rest of football doesn’t remember......

The karma of course is that you celebrated your first title in thirty years in an empty stadium with piped in crowd noise, and then got to watch as your own supporters, the ones you have excused for years, burn their own city, tinkle in and smash up shop fronts, attack the police and injure several bystanders .....all in the middle of a global pandemic that has taken nearly 50k lives in this country alone to date....I hope you watched and I hope you were proud of what you represented....

You may be the self styled champions of everything, but to the rest of the football community, you’ll always be remembered as the stain on our game that we’ll never be able to rub clean....one of the biggest and richest football clubs in the world that has spent the last thirty years massively underachieving, year after year, excuse after excuse for failure, spending millions trying to rekindle past eras.....always painting yourselves as the underdog wallowing in the ‘Thatcher Years’, using it as an excuse to boo the national anthem, peddle idle anti establishment flimflam, time and time again and claim their ridiculous scouse independence from the rest of the country......

Who can forget (most of Liverpool has conviently done so) the clubs lack of any sort of response or measurable action in the Mason Holgate racism case involving Roberto Fermino, the various Luiz Suarez racist incidents or the Jon Flanagan domestic violence scandal...the arrogance of the club, believing they have been wronged by history and they somehow are above reproach is one of the many reasons the footballing community holds them in such contempt and will continue to do so....somewhere in Anfield there is a huge fudging carpet with a load of brick swept under it....they have to keep inviting Jan Molby in to sit on the lump to squash it down......

And so, you got there finally...and when you did what happened? Your fans set fire to your own town hall and totally disgraced your city....and we looked on, unsurprised at yet another incident that the media will skirt over, choosing instead to wheel out Phil Thompson, Graeme Souness, ‘Kenny’ and ‘Cara’ to wax lyrical about how their pain and suffering has been extinguished.....try getting battered five nil at Oldham away in league one and you might realise what pain and suffering actually feels like.

You may want to forget the truth, but we never will....

Got to say this...when sky show those tossers,how Martin Tyler shuts up and keeps quiet when they start to play YNWA,as if it’s a national anthem,what the fudge,he even did it last week when they played Palace and there wasn’t anyone there to sing it,feck en hell....get a grip....

Love it when Klopp gets chippy in his interviews....it’s like the real Klopp comes out then,only Sky feel like he’s a nice guy....

I generally like the fella but he came across really poorly tonight. Shreeves was stumbling around his words but Klopp was obnoxious.

That said, he's entitled to be tinkled that they lost. I can't imagine Jose would have been all smiles in a similar position.

Back