• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lionel Messi

I would question the role of drugs in his development. Surely a screen for something machiavellan.

Has anyone tried directing one of those electronic weapons at him to see if his circuits malfunction.

And he can keep his filthy robot hands of GHod off my Malvinas.

Good player though.

He is amazing thats for sure but i dont like him. I prefer CR7 or Ronaldinho back in the days.

If messi is the best then he'll have to show it in another club/league.

But it was okay for Pele to spend his whole career at one club. If a player is happy and successful at on eclub it is ridiclous to suggest he has to move to prove himself.

Were Scholes, Giggs and Bobby Charlton really all that? I only ask as they spent their careers at one club and according to you they did not prove themselves at another club?

For sure

Ronaldo is sooo much better looking anyway. Imagine the bukkake from those rock-hard loins

I would rather have ronaldo than Messi. I dont know why. I dont like Messi. I would prefer to have Jimmy Kebe (Man that guy fudging gets me off my seat - the guy is just brilliant. I find him awesome)

But it was okay for Pele to spend his whole career at one club. If a player is happy and successful at on eclub it is ridiclous to suggest he has to move to prove himself.

Were Scholes, Giggs and Bobby Charlton really all that? I only ask as they spent their careers at one club and according to you they did not prove themselves at another club?

=D>

"[Lionel] Messi can do some amazing things, but anything he can do Joe can do as well, if not better. He used to shock us in training by doing footy tricks with a golf ball that most players can't even do with a football. I really fancy Joe for the [player of the year] award this season."

Steven Gerrard on Joe Cole after he signed for Liverpool

I would rather have ronaldo than Messi. I dont know why. I dont like Messi. I would prefer to have Jimmy Kebe (Man that guy fudging gets me off my seat - the guy is just brilliant. I find him awesome)
Ronaldo is a massive bellend though

Haha pull ya socks up son

Haha pull ya socks up son

I saw that yesterday, never seen it before. Everytime I see him he just seems to glide past players. He aint the best but the bloody excites me. My fave non THFC player.

I dont think he s a bellend - if you read his life story and how we helped his mum and family its rather touching

I am curious, do you say you do not like Messi, is it because of something he has said or done or is it because of what some people call the media hype surrounding him? Personally I have not seen or heard of any thing he has said, or act or omission to dislike Messi

I am curious, do you say you do not like Messi, is it because of something he has said or done or is it because of what some people call the media hype surrounding him? Personally I have not seen or heard of any thing he has said, or act or omission to dislike Messi

Not sure why. I guess maybe it is because of the bumming the majority of people give him (then again it aint his fault). I would rather have Ronaldo than Messi tho although I do think Messi is a slightly more skilful player).

Messi is the best player around at the moment, however he still has some way to go to be better then Maradona.

"[Lionel] Messi can do some amazing things, but anything he can do Joe can do as well, if not better. He used to shock us in training by doing footy tricks with a golf ball that most players can't even do with a football. I really fancy Joe for the [player of the year] award this season."

Steven Gerrard on Joe Cole after he signed for Liverpool

Classic. :D

Not Yet......but well o0n the way.

Ask the master of erectile dysfunction treatments....

""""""

PARIS: Two months ago, Pele was asked the same question many people are asking again now: Is Lionel Messi better than you were?

"Difficult to say," the great man replied. "When Messi has scored 1,283 goals like me, when he has won three World Cups, we can talk about it again."

There are two ways to understand that answer.

One, of course, is 'No.' His latest record-setting five-goal feat in the Champions League notwithstanding, Messi still cannot definitively be called the greatest footballer of all time. Perhaps no one can.

But the other and more diplomatic point Pele possibly was trying to make is that, unlike the Brazilian, Messi is still an art work in progress. He has not finished sculpting his place in football history. Not even close. Messi, greatest ever? Why are we discussing this now? Come back and see me in 10 years.

"""""

He is just a pleasure to watch and his highlights will one day fill many DVDs. Sit back and enjoy, he is still only 24............

Have to agree with parklane1 Messi plays in a team with several world class players whereas Maradonna carried a team of workmen at Napoli and an average Argentine team. Sad to see noboby includes Cruyff in the mix he was a great

Back