• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lineker 1 - 0 Morgan

It was a joke regarding Sugar's tendency to mix metaphors on the Apprentice. I know he's not really stupid, a bit like Harry really. Thanks for the stupidity comment, it meant a lot to me.

yes - I'm sure

well it is now.

If it was meant to be a joke and you know he's not stupid, then it probably a good idea to indicate that's what you mean. I can't tell by reading 2 line s of text, with no audio or visual help to know that you're joking.

I can only copmment on what I read, so if your high level humour was there to be understood, I'm afraid you will have to make it a little more self evident

Particularly to people who have never seen the apprentice

Emmanuel Frimpong @Frimpong26AFC
@piersmorgan ur entitled opinion of course u r but there are ways of doing it and tellin ur 2millfollowers rubbish we don't need ain't class

I've come to the conclusion that Piers Morgan is the most hated man in the country... By GHod, he's awful, a fake little celeb that thinks he's top of the block, awful.... Trying to out wit more classier and well how do i put it liked celebs?Find it pointless, he may aswell pack his bags now and leave.

He was the editor of a daily newspaper and got to have meetings with prime minsters, amazing really. Then i read the other day that the editor of the sun is the former showbix editor who they gave the top job to. So i do not really know a lot about newspapers but i assumed the editor was this really intelligent smart guy, but it turns out they give the job to people that used to work on the showbis desk.

I do not like morgan for those fake pics of the guys in the army abusing soldiers and for his share scandal, making money buy getting his boys in the paper to promote worthless shares. When people talk about him they always mention the fact he is an arsenal fan or he is obessed with celebrity but i would have thought the fact that he is corrupt and he is prepared to put our troops at risk is worse then that.

For some reason my timeline was full of Piers macaron being a macaron.

hnh92snm_400x400.jpg

I've come to the conclusion that Piers Morgan is the most hated man in the country... By GHod, he's awful, a fake little celeb that thinks he's top of the block, awful.... Trying to out wit more classier and well how do i put it liked celebs?Find it pointless, he may aswell pack his bags now and leave.

He has made a fortune on the back of it and I don't think he cares

Does anyone like Piers Morgan? I stumbled across this a few weeks back, and was fascinated by the anger.

Not that I agree with this angry man's arguments at all, but I love the anger he's directing at Piers. :D

I have seen that before a while back, both of them are arseholes but guns will never be banned in America because they are many who believe its their right.

Yeah, by all means, the other guy is obviously a lunatic too, but I have to admit I enjoy the rage he directs at Morgan. :D

Will the person who wants to be known as the one who scraped macaron's Jag, please form a queue in Wembley Way from 15:00 today.

Use both sides of the road.

The score in the thread title should have been updated long time ago. It's a cricket score by now, and one hasn't recorded a single point yet (and never will by the looks of it).

Back