• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lineker 1 - 0 Morgan

Spotted that yesterday on Twitter and nearly spat coffee all over the monitor, nice one Gary!

Piers Morgan: '@GaryLineker_I currently air in 200 countries/territories - how you getting on? #SmallPondMinnow'.

Gary Lineker: '@piersmorgan I think the 2 world cups I played in probably edged that'.

Morgan needs to give up. He may well be stinking rich but he's never had the respect and admiration of a man like Gary Lineker. He's got a Golden Shoe in a World Cup - nuff said.

Michael Owen owned him a few days ago too...can't be arsed to look but Owen told him to stop moaning about arsenal, Piers called him a benchwarmer, and Owen took a picture of his trophy cabinet lol

Michael Owen owned him a few days ago too...can't be arsed to look but Owen told him to stop moaning about arsenal, Piers called him a benchwarmer, and Owen took a picture of his trophy cabinet lol

That was a good one. Was an awesome looking cabinet all lit up. Aside from being a rather vile human being, Morgan is one of those bitter wannabees. Because he never had the talent to make a career in sport he resorts to pathetic ad hominem. Really hope something comes out which shatters his ego (and current position).

Also Lineker did him again recently, Morgan had a dig in response to Lineker confirming he didn't get a yellow card in Japan, saying something like did you ever tackle anyone? To which Lineker replied 'nope never hacked anyone'

Well played Linekar. Forget the fact that Morgan is a clam, he isn't witty enough or clever enough to banter with people like Owen, Alan Sugar and Linekar etc, he's way out of his depth.

The funny thing is, he patetly CANNOT take any banter.

It's OK if you have an exchange of witty banter and you can take it on the chin, but he can't!

Even Alan Sugar has owned him on a number of occassions, and he's hardly the brightest cookie in the jar

he's just indicative of the cult of celebrity - famous for being famous and "on tv", in the same way that Clarkson is

Even Alan Sugar has owned him on a number of occassions, and he's hardly the brightest cookie in the jar

you are accusing someone who made multi millions of pounds, without the aid of a classical education stupid? How do you think he did it - blind luck?
and then you use a comically stupid simile to highlight - well, tell me, to highlight what exactly, your stupidity - or Sugar's?

you are accusing someone who made multi millions of pounds, without the aid of a classical education stupid? How do you think he did it - blind luck?
and then you use a comically stupid simile to highlight - well, tell me, to highlight what exactly, your stupidity - or Sugar's?

It was a joke regarding Sugar's tendency to mix metaphors on the Apprentice. I know he's not really stupid, a bit like Harry really. Thanks for the stupidity comment, it meant a lot to me.

Back