• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Likeable X1

Was thinking how difficult it must be to be universally popular in today’s game, so tried to come up with 11 current players in an actual team...Cech and Kompany were the shoe ins with extra credit for Cech having played for two scum clubs!

Manager: Sean Dyche

Cech

Baines
Maguire
Kompany
Coleman

Kanté
Mata
Milner

Llallana
Crouch
Rashford

I’d imagine Milner will be the most controversial but I have a lot of respect for him his longevity, playing in multiple positions when asked and for going about his career in a professional and modest way, think he’d be well thought of at every club he’s been at.

Looking forward to every individual being rinsed but maybe hearing about a couple of others I hadn’t thought of! (Left spurs players out because of bias, I can’t believe everyone doesn’t love Harry Kane!)
I'd be fairly professional if I were being paid a fortune for a job I was woefully underqualified for.

Could be a good move to get regular football and maybe swing the title for them.

Jermain Defoe, he hates the Provo’s ??

Even at his age, he'll be the most gifted player the SPL has had in years. I think he'll score a fudge ton against the dross they have there.

I'm fudging confused .. literally cannot tell if this is sarcasm .. must be with some of the names there ...

Aquero & Son are probably the two easiest (if we aren't being sarcastic)

Kuyt is meant to be an all round decent human.

His wife carried on working as a nurse whilst he was playing as well.

Get Andy Robertson in there, would take him at Spurs. Seems like a genuine hard worker and likable lad, odd one out at the Cesspool.

-----------------------Cech---------------------

Daws----------Daws---------Daws-------Daws

----------------Daws---------Daws-------------

Daws---------------Daws-----------------Daws

---------------------Defoe---------------------

Back