• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Levy's Plan

agree, while I have no doubt Chelsea may have some more difficulties in their build vs. us .. it's isn't 4X

I'm surprised people aren't more amazed by the fact that we will build an entire stadium in sub 15 months, it is another example how good we have become as a club at planning.

Our stadium is a much simpler construction, but I get you. 4 times faster is insane. If Roman fuks off we'll be 4 times better than them as well. Doped tin pot club.

agree, while I have no doubt Chelsea may have some more difficulties in their build vs. us .. it's isn't 4X

I'm surprised people aren't more amazed by the fact that we will build an entire stadium in sub 15 months, it is another example how good we have become as a club at planning.

I think once the stadium is open there's going to be quite a lot of fanfare surrounding it - the build as a whole really does seem quite remarkable not least because of the short time it has taken to go up, when you factor in location/logistics, what will hopefully be a high class ultra modern finish throughout, the unique sliding pitch and so on - it's going to blow people away.

Hopefully there has been a bit of thought gone in to tracking the build for a Mega Structures style documentary

I like the rest of the world don't know how things will turn out for us, but I do know Levy and ENIC have taken us from a mid table team with an aging stadium to a top 4 side with probably one of the best stadium in the UK within a sensible financial plan and not millions thrown at it. Hopefully this situation will allow us to attract the top talent to the club and may get lazy journalist to review their blinkered view of the club and give some credit to the architect of this massive change.

I like the rest of the world don't know how things will turn out for us, but I do know Levy and ENIC have taken us from a mid table team with an aging stadium to a top 4 side with probably one of the best stadium in the UK within a sensible financial plan and not millions thrown at it. Hopefully this situation will allow us to attract the top talent to the club and may get lazy journalist to review their blinkered view of the club and give some credit to the architect of this massive change.

Amen brother.

What they’ve done is remarkable. I’m always amazed by pundits who say “well Spurs should just give this player x amount” with no regard for what that means in reality and the knock on effect that would have.

While I think Levy is slightly over-cautious, I’d much rather that then he starts spending recklessly like a lot of pundits seem to think he should. These are the same people that will have a proper go if a club is financially mismanaged and end up doing a Leeds or Blackpool.

What they’ve done is remarkable. I’m always amazed by pundits who say “well Spurs should just give this player x amount” with no regard for what that means in reality and the knock on effect that would have.

While I think Levy is slightly over-cautious, I’d much rather that then he starts spending recklessly like a lot of pundits seem to think he should. These are the same people that will have a proper go if a club is financially mismanaged and end up doing a Leeds or Blackpool.

Unfortunately the world is full of economist who know exactly how to spend other people's money, that's why we're in the brick.

Damn straight.

What's with the cryptic Klopp in the photo below the Madrid badge? My I will laugh if Madrid turn their attention to the Geiger pressing master. The amount of sh!t I have to hear from Liverpool fans about Spurs losing players/manager.

That's the replacement rumour, i.e. Madrid has moved on from Poch to Klopp

So back to Levy's plan

- Stadium on track
- Poch contract extension
- Kane contract extension (with previous Salary cap destroyed)

The step from midtable -> best of rest -> European regulars -> CL regulars has happened

Next?

So back to Levy's plan

- Stadium on track

The step from midtable -> best of rest -> European regulars -> CL regulars has happened

Next?

Gareth Bale and a Premier League title in the first season at our new ground

Who knows what path he’s treading down but judging on what he’s done so far this summer I would say we’re enroute to the land of teats milk and honey.

So back to Levy's plan

- Stadium on track

Next?

To see us win something.

Not really sure where else to put this but I think Greizmann staying with Atleti is quite nice news - it speaks to a certain changing of the guard, a new order in which a club that has routinely lost their best players builds a good new stadium and now has the financial clout to reject bids from the 'superclubs' and convince their players to stay. It should foreshadow the era we are about to head into if you ask me.

They've been able to add Lemar, they're keeping Greizmann...they can build a great club there.

And there's a lot of people saying he has strung Barca along for months...I find it fudging hilarious to be honest. Suarez and Messi basically talking like the deal was done. Allegations of tapping up. Making a big song and dance about it only to reject them very publicly - good for Atleti!! Stick it to the old guard as a new player enters the game.

Not really sure where else to put this but I think Greizmann staying with Atleti is quite nice news - it speaks to a certain changing of the guard, a new order in which a club that has routinely lost their best players builds a good new stadium and now has the financial clout to reject bids from the 'superclubs' and convince their players to stay. It should foreshadow the era we are about to head into if you ask me.

They've been able to add Lemar, they're keeping Greizmann...they can build a great club there.

And there's a lot of people saying he has strung Barca along for months...I find it fudging hilarious to be honest. Suarez and Messi basically talking like the deal was done. Allegations of tapping up. Making a big song and dance about it only to reject them very publicly - good for Atleti!! Stick it to the old guard as a new player enters the game.
I agree but I found that whole announcing it on TV thing massively cringe....

Back