• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Let's all laugh at everyone

Bermondsey-Millwall-Den-Bloomfield-baby-Mike-Kelly.jpg

A Millwall fan has explained his decision to name his baby son Bermondsey Millwall Den Bloomfield without telling his wife first.

Mike Bloomfield, a life-long supporter who now lives in Croydon, told Southwark News he made the decision without the agreement of his wife, Kelly, saying it would be “a good way to get the next generation involved”.

He told the newspaper: “If David Beckham can name his son Brooklyn, then I can name mine Bermondsey. I just love Millwall … One of the women at the registry office was a Millwall fan and she loved it when she saw what we are going to name him. I threatened to do it but I don’t think my wife believed me! I’m not sure how she’s going to react.”

His wife later told the paper the name was “growing on me … He was a bit frightened to come home. I’m coming around to it though and I quite like it. I think he looks a bit like a Bermondsey and it’s definitely unique. I don’t think anyone else has got a name like that.

“The funny thing is that we actually live in Croydon and are surrounded by Crystal Palace fans. Our friends who are Palace fans say that they’re just going to call him Dave instead.”

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/nov/19/dad-names-baby-son-bermondsey-millwall-den

No gif, but I felt this should be somewhere.

The story of the day in League Two came at Home Park, where Wycombe became the first team this season to prevent Plymouth from scoring at home, an early Gozie Ugwu goal enough for a 1-0 win. However, the victory was all the more remarkable considering an injury to keeper Alex Lynch after just 15 minutes forced Wycombe to turn to their 46-year-old goalkeeping coach Barry Richardson, making his first appearance in 11 years and his first league game in 15. Nevertheless, he kept the Pilgrims out and Wycombe took the points.

No gif, but I felt this should be somewhere.

The story of the day in League Two came at Home Park, where Wycombe became the first team this season to prevent Plymouth from scoring at home, an early Gozie Ugwu goal enough for a 1-0 win. However, the victory was all the more remarkable considering an injury to keeper Alex Lynch after just 15 minutes forced Wycombe to turn to their 46-year-old goalkeeping coach Barry Richardson, making his first appearance in 11 years and his first league game in 15. Nevertheless, he kept the Pilgrims out and Wycombe took the points.
He's obviously a lot better than the nincompoop in the Vine above.

That's a fantastic miss by Dzeko... I mean that's just beautiful...

Often huge misses are balls that come very quickly to players, or come at an awkward angle or height so they have to just stick a leg at it, or they're under pressure by defenders, or only a small portion of the goal is actually open.

But this one... Ball is rolled across, he could use either foot he wants, no defender close to him, quite literally the whole goal is open.

Just gets better every time I watch it...

Blackpool have apologised after playing Billy Joel's 'We Didn't Start the Fire' over their PA system before Saturday's game against Bradford City. The West Yorkshire club were struck by tragedy in May 1985 when a blaze at their Valley Parade ground killed 56 people. (Sunday Mirror)

Blackpool have apologised after playing Billy Joel's 'We Didn't Start the Fire' over their PA system before Saturday's game against Bradford City. The West Yorkshire club were struck by tragedy in May 1985 when a blaze at their Valley Parade ground killed 56 people. (Sunday Mirror)

Whils it was obviously a horrible tragedy and I'm sure it left a blight on the lives of many involved or those who knew people involved, it seems a bit stupid to me that something like this would even warrant an apology; how someone thought 'this song is playing and is about fire, obviously thats taking the tinkle out of one of the most horrific tragedies in football, that happened over 30 years ago' is beyond me.

I'm not trying to make a joke of it or anything but, its a bit like if man utd fans were offended if a team player a song related to flying when playing them. Just a bit of a strange reaction.

Whils it was obviously a horrible tragedy and I'm sure it left a blight on the lives of many involved or those who knew people involved, it seems a bit stupid to me that something like this would even warrant an apology; how someone thought 'this song is playing and is about fire, obviously thats taking the tinkle out of one of the most horrific tragedies in football, that happened over 30 years ago' is beyond me.

I'm not trying to make a joke of it or anything but, its a bit like if man utd fans were offended if a team player a song related to flying when playing them. Just a bit of a strange reaction.
Imagine the reaction if they played Crush to Liverpool fans.

Back