• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lennon's Ferrari

i know full well i'm a pedant, but actually (cue nasal comic book guy voice), a ferrari should be yellow, the shade of yellow officially known as ferrari yellow, the original ferrari colour

red is the "racing colour" for italy, so back in the day a bugatti/maserati/lambo would also be red despite their iconic colours being blue/black/orange

although i fully admit that if i was a millionaire one of the top cars on my list would be a red F40

If you want something fast and suitable for roads, buy a motorcycle.

I've never driven a sports car, but I can't imagine laying on my back, 1/2 an inch above the tarmac in rush traffic, 24" rims, 15" wide tyres with no less than 6,000 BHP tuned for extreme driving under the hood, is going to be enjoyable. And no, you don't look cool. You look like a dingdong in an out of place car. When approaching a speed bump, drivers of said vehicles are also prone to crying.

Back