• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lennon's back baby!

Re: The end of Aaron Lennon

Can you point me to a link to prove this? Kaboul didn't start against Swansea, which was a shame because I really wanted to find out what will happen the next time they partner each other again, especially in a Premiership game.

You don't need a link, it's common sense. Lennon captained us in the Europa a few times last season, is he now captain instead of Dawson? No.

I'm not sure if he has really improved a great deal over the years. I used to slate Walcott, but he has actually got better every season and started to score more goals. He could still turn out to be an important player for Spurs for years to come, but sadly I think his place in the team is under serious threat.

Yes back to what? Id love to know... Been watching for years and still waiting for something to happen.

As someone pointed out yesterday, Lennon can do a bit of a job in a 442 hugging the line.

But as you switch to 451, suddenly his lack of quality/end product shows as he cannot cut in/cross/shoot.

At the end of the day, he just isn't good enough a footballer. No real talent and not good enough with a football in his feets... cant say more really..

Back