• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Leicester V Spurs OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chelsea and Arsenal are far more our rivals than Emirates Marketing Project are. Chelsea taking points against Emirates Marketing Project and going ahead of us is not good news whatsoever....

But if City lose, it brings them closer to us? Imagine if we win, and then they lose again? Even closer!

I’m not convinced we are a million miles behind City. We’ve been rotating heavily, still haven’t hit top form bar a couple of games, and if we win tonight we aren’t too far.

Chelsea and Arsenal are far more our rivals than Emirates Marketing Project are. Chelsea taking points against Emirates Marketing Project and going ahead of us is not good news whatsoever....

Win this one, and we're back up to 3rd. And we have a great run of fixtures in the league over the next couple of months. This is probably the toughest one (along with Everton away).

Not saying we will finish above City, but I think they tend to start seasons very well and we tend to start slower, the true level of both teams is somewhere in between.

I just think that they last year, like Chelsea the year before, got into a run where the mystique couldn’t be shaken. Winning 14 odd games in a row. It’s hard to catch them when that happens. But I don’t know that they are so good that they will do it every year.

But if City lose, it brings them closer to us? Imagine if we win, and then they lose again? Even closer!

I’m not convinced we are a million miles behind City. We’ve been rotating heavily, still haven’t hit top form bar a couple of games, and if we win tonight we aren’t too far.
I admire your optimism mate, aim high and all that...

Not saying we will finish above City, but I think they tend to start seasons very well and we tend to start slower, the true level of both teams is somewhere in between.

I just think that they last year, like Chelsea the year before, got into a run where the mystique couldn’t be shaken. Winning 14 odd games in a row. It’s hard to catch them when that happens. But I don’t know that they are so good that they will do it every year.

The "best team in the world" tag is way OTT

They wont come close to winning the CL again, which is a complete failure no matter what Pep says.

Win this one, and we're back up to 3rd. And we have a great run of fixtures in the league over the next couple of months. This is probably the toughest one (along with Everton away).
Problem is most of the other big 6 have been winning the easy fixtures and will doubtlessly continue to do so. So there is little margin for error as is evidenced by the closeness in points tallies for 3rd/4th/5th. So when one of them beats City it makes our job even harder....

We don’t perform well enough under pressure to win the league. We play at our best when we are under the radar. Still think we can get top 3 but we will have to play a lot better to finish above Chelsea and Arsenal this season as both teams are better than they were last season.

Problem is most of the other big 6 have been winning the easy fixtures and will doubtlessly continue to do so. So there is little margin for error as is evidenced by the closeness in points tallies for 3rd/4th/5th. So when one of them beats City it makes our job even harder....

I dunno, Arsenal have dropped a few points in recent fixtures (Palace away, Wolves at home), Chelsea have been dropping points (Wolves away, Everton at home), Utd have been dropping points near enough every week. Only Emirates Marketing Project and Liverpool have been better at beating the also-rans than us, and we have only really dropped points in one 'easy' fixture (Watford away) we have won the rest.

Let's see how we go tonight, COYS!

I dunno, Arsenal have dropped a few points in recent fixtures (Palace away, Wolves at home), Chelsea have been dropping points (Wolves away, Everton at home), Utd have been dropping points near enough every week. Only Emirates Marketing Project and Liverpool have been better at beating the also-rans than us, and we have only really dropped points in one 'easy' fixture (Watford away) we have won the rest.

Let's see how we go tonight, COYS!
I think it’s marginal mate, and if we have been much better than them at beating the rest of the ‘easier’ teams yet still find ourselves no better off than them that means we have to do even better aginast the other big boys. We’ve lost to Liverpool,City and Arsenal in the first half of these fixtures hopefully can do better in the second half....

I think it’s marginal mate, and if we have been much better than them at beating the rest of the ‘easier’ teams yet still find ourselves no better off than them that means we have to do even better aginast the other big boys. We’ve lost to Liverpool,City and Arsenal in the first half of these fixtures hopefully can do better in the second half....

We had poor results against City, Liverpool and Arsenal, agreed. We did beat Utd away and Chelsea at home though. Win tonight and we are looking very good.

Tuesday more important to the manager then

Barca not resting any of their biggest guns tonight, so hopefully we'll be able to keep Kane and Eriksen benched for most of tonight's game. Don't count on it though. We'll probably be 2-0 down at half time, or some brick like that.

Hopefully benching Kane and Eriksen does not come back to haunt us. At least Vardy is out though.

COYS, lets get 3rd back

Back