• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Leicester V Spurs OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm, whenever Eriksen is omitted we struggle to knit it together.
No Kane either... gonna be a tough one this.

Well that's an interesting line up! Could work. And It's not a bad thing to actually rest Kane from time to time. Let's hope we won't need him.

Interesting - we are still going with the heavy rotation. Only thing I’m half concerned is when Dier is going to get the rest everyone else is getting.

I'm fearing the absolute worst here the way results have been going today .

I’m quite enjoying City losing. I don’t like how they are seemingly unbeatable, and bringing them back down to Earth means, given we haven’t hit our own top form yet, we can hopefully get closer to them.

We just have to back ourselves that we can get ahead of Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool, and considering what we have been doing over the last few years, I think we can.

With Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal and now Chelsea looking like winning I'd have played full strength form the start and taken players off if in front.

Last edited:
I’m quite enjoying City losing. I don’t like how they are seemingly unbeatable, and bringing them back down to Earth means, given we haven’t hit our own top form yet, we can hopefully get closer to them.

We just have to back ourselves that we can get ahead of Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool, and considering what we have been doing over the last few years, I think we can.
Chelsea and Arsenal are far more our rivals than Emirates Marketing Project are. Chelsea taking points against Emirates Marketing Project and going ahead of us is not good news whatsoever....

Back